Stags Stay Up🔵⚪️🔴 A Kessock Bridge Too Far For Jags 🔴🟡

1 hour ago, colliedug said:

Is it that bad ??

I would choose elsewhere if possible. I was used frequently by the Council as emergency accommodation and as a result had a high jakey population of short term residents. The National is a better bet, or Garfield House & Urrard House B&Bs are both good. The one thing Dingwall lacks (amongst other things) is a good quality hotel. 

The best hotel in Dingwall is the Tulloch Castle Hotel, but that’s at the top end of the town and a good 25-30 minute walk.

As suggested you’d be best avoiding the Waverley.

25 minutes ago, Pete the Jakey said:

I would choose elsewhere if possible. I was used frequently by the Council as emergency accommodation and as a result had a high jakey population of short term residents. The National is a better bet, or Garfield House & Urrard House B&Bs are both good. The one thing Dingwall lacks (amongst other things) is a good quality hotel. 

20 minutes ago, Loki said:

The best hotel in Dingwall is the Tulloch Castle Hotel, but that’s at the top end of the town and a good 25-30 minute walk.

As suggested you’d be best avoiding the Waverley.

Thanks for that guys, I do love a day out in Dingwall hence the reason for staying over but a Sunday kickoff @ 4:30 doesn't give us a chance to have a beer after the game cos the supporters bus will leave straight after the game so I may end up being that "jakey" in the Waverley 😆 🤣

Hopefully it's good game & the game is still on a knife edge come Sunday obviously unless we're well ahead

44 minutes ago, colliedug said:

Thanks for that guys, I do love a day out in Dingwall hence the reason for staying over but a Sunday kickoff @ 4:30 doesn't give us a chance to have a beer after the game cos the supporters bus will leave straight after the game so I may end up being that "jakey" in the Waverley 😆 🤣

Hopefully it's good game & the game is still on a knife edge come Sunday obviously unless we're well ahead

Take that Jags mascot with you and you’ll scare the living daylights out of the spaced out jakeys at the Waverley. 

36 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

I've just noticed that if you add a D to the start of Ross, and remove the O from County, you're left with Dross Cunty.

I reckon the forum's going to have some fun with that. Crack on, lads!

Geez where have you been ...lol

On 28/05/2023 at 21:32, deadasdillinger said:

Thistle, the whole of Scottish football is rooting for you here. 

A short train ride, pints in town before the subway out for more pints near Firhill, versus a 4+ hour journey to the arse end of nowhere. It's a no brainer. 

Get them doon.

Nah, not for me!

Dingwall is our best day out by a country mile.

Our whole bus looks forward to this one, great wee stadium, easy to get to good  people, never any issues.

4 hours plus journey, where are you travelling from?

We just go up the A9, easy.

2 hours ago, LadyGovan1872 said:

Nah, not for me!

Dingwall is our best day out by a country mile.

Our whole bus looks forward to this one, great wee stadium, easy to get to good  people, never any issues.

4 hours plus journey, where are you travelling from?

We just go up the A9, easy.

Have to agree; a cracking day out; excellent pies and a generous host who often allows you to leave with points.

Also it ensures that I have some quality time with my sons who I hardly see otherwise 😐

Difficult one to call; the playoff are a huge ask at the end of a tough season and then to have two big games within three days of each other.... When we beat thistle to get promotion all of our guys looked absolutely dead on their feet following on from a battling couple of games against United.

Confidence and adrenaline can do a lot but its still a tough one.

11 minutes ago, Durnford said:

Have to agree; a cracking day out; excellent pies and a generous host who often allows you to leave with points.

Also it ensures that I have some quality time with my sons who I hardly see otherwise 😐

Difficult one to call; the playoff are a huge ask at the end of a tough season and then to have two big games within three days of each other.... When we beat thistle to get promotion all of our guys looked absolutely dead on their feet following on from a battling couple of games against United.

Confidence and adrenaline can do a lot but its still a tough one.

Probably that is about the only advantage the championship side has (at least this time) - County have had 2 tough games in a few days and Thistle none.  

1 minute ago, hk blues said:

Probably that is about the only advantage the championship side has (at least this time) - County have had 2 tough games in a few days and Thistle none.  

😄

Size of squad can also make a difference - not sure how the compare 

1 minute ago, hk blues said:

The playoff games for the Championship teams this season have been spread out a lot more too due to the later finish of the Premiership.

Inverness last year had the 6 playoff games in 21 days, by the time we've played Ross County twice it'll be 6 in 27 days. The perceived benefit the Premiership team gets doesn't really exist as much this year.

7 minutes ago, Durnford said:

😄

Size of squad can also make a difference - not sure how the compare 

Probably more relevant if there are injuries and suspensions - not sure if either apply at this stage.

6 minutes ago, Pie Of The Month said:

The playoff games for the Championship teams this season have been spread out a lot more too due to the later finish of the Premiership.

Inverness last year had the 6 playoff games in 21 days, by the time we've played Ross County twice it'll be 6 in 27 days. The perceived benefit the Premiership team gets doesn't really exist as much this year.

Yep...that's why I said at least this time.  

17 hours ago, colliedug said:

How far is the Waverley Inn Lodge Hotel from the ground guys ??

As echoed before, avoid it. Often rammed with jakies.