Stags Stay Up🔵⚪️🔴 A Kessock Bridge Too Far For Jags 🔴🟡

Simon Murray leaving Queen's Park and probably stopped them getting promoted and couldn't keep the County team he went to up. Splendid

2 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Was he talking about Malkys next natural move?

For context of what he said, the last time Airdrie were a decent Championship outfit (as in not in the bottom two of the championship) was 2005/06. 

4 minutes ago, Autistisches Nilpferd said:

Simon Murray leaving Queen's Park and probably stopped them getting promoted and couldn't keep the County team he went to up. Splendid

He'll be brilliant for them in the Championship tbf.

Definition of the type of player who's play style dominates the Championship but just completely ineffective in the top flight.

6 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Walker when talking about next seasons Championship: 'Airdrie are always a decent outfit'.

Confused Britney Spears GIF

Senile tube is obviously thinking back to the original team, when he was playing for Ayr

Edited by Peil
Spelling

As in the last game of the season vs us, you feel County could play all day long and not score from open play. 

Also. I always forget Thistle see us as some sort of rival until they sing their wee diddy song about us. Strange bunch who we don't give a single f**k about- as it is, I'm rooting for them today.

2 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

For context of what he said, the last time Airdrie were a decent Championship outfit (as in not in the bottom two of the championship) was 2005/06. 

I doubt Walker could even name 8 Championship clubs. 

30 minutes ago, Nutz_the_Squirrel said:

Any County fans have an opinion on McKay as a manager? 

Don't think so, those who have boycotted County over his 3 or 4 horrendous tweets 10 years ago won't change their minds, and I doubt current County supporters could think of someone else to recruit who`d be better and available.