Stags Stay Up🔵⚪️🔴 A Kessock Bridge Too Far For Jags 🔴🟡

2 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

Is Edwards always this terrible? I've been to a few Tier 7 games this season and don't think I've seen a player this useless.

He came on as a sub at the weekend and was doing pointless showboating whilst 3-1 down and staring relegation down the barrel. At least he didn't get sent off again I suppose.

21 minutes ago, BukyOHare said:

I can see why it's given but the player is clearly trying to play the ball there's no malice and he actually catches him with the other foot he's trying to kick the ball with.

Last man by the letter of the law but nobody would've lost any sleep if they'd stayed with the original decision.

Another game ruined by VAR.

You've managed 4 completely irrelevant statements in 2 sentences, which is quite something.

If the decision is correct, which this is, then the only person who has 'ruined' anything is the defender who committed the foul.

Finish this tonight and get the fat racist burning in the Wicker Man at the weekend by the restless natives.