Celtic vs Aberdeen (whatever is needed to tune them up for the cup final)

1 hour ago, bennett said:

Unlike you I have faith in Jinky, he will call out the poor behaviour of the celtic support without any 'whataboutery'.

I wasn’t there Benny I was in the Kerrydale after the game then back to the local for a party.

Edited by Jinky67

7 hours ago, bennett said:

Unlike you I have faith in Jinky, he will call out the poor behaviour of the celtic support without any 'whataboutery'.

Your coming across as a bit of a creep by constantly bringing up the same poster all the time.

8 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

I wasn’t there Benny I was in the Kerrydale after the game then back to the local for a party.

So much for always calling it out.

23 minutes ago, bennett said:

So much for always calling it out.

Calling out what Benny? The arrests made on Trongate on Saturday were fewer than made at an Orange Walk in Govan the same day 🤣. I also failed to detect any deployment of riot police either so the celebrations seem rather mild to some that have happened in years gone by but like I said I wasn’t there 

I‘m also not sure why you need my opinion on it either or why you need to constantly mention me, it’s kind of weird man

Edited by Jinky67

19 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Calling out what Benny? The arrests made on Trongate on Saturday were fewer than made at an Orange Walk in Govan the same day 🤣. I also failed to detect any deployment of riot police either so the celebrations seem rather mild to some that have happened in years gone by but like I said I wasn’t there 

I‘m also not sure why you need my opinion on it either or why you need to constantly mention me, it’s kind of weird man

All it really needed was something like "yeah the behaviour from some of our wasn't acceptable" from you and the PnB lhads. 

3 hours ago, bennett said:

All it really needed was something like "yeah the behaviour from some of our wasn't acceptable" from you and the PnB lhads. 

If 10 people were arrested then I’m sure the behaviour of those 10 people merited it.

What I’m unsure of though is why you need it to be said and more specifically why you need me to state the obvious to you? 

Edited by Jinky67

3 hours ago, bennett said:

This may sound like I’m an old fart but basic decency would be to take your empties and stick them in a bin. 

I fucking hate litter.

Zero excuse for it, other than being a disrespectful selfish b@stard. 

9 minutes ago, Thenorthernlight said:

This may sound like I’m an old fart but basic decency would be to take your empties and stick them in a bin. 

I fucking hate litter.

Zero excuse for it, other than being a disrespectful selfish b@stard. 

From what I gather those organising did ask GCC about the possibility of placing some skips in the area but were told no 

4 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

From what I gather those organising did ask GCC about the possibility of placing some skips in the area but were told no 

That obviously makes it ok to chuck your empties in the street then. 

1 minute ago, kennie makevin said:

If the kind of vile secterian cretinism that Glasgow has had to endure each May for the last few years is to become an annual 'event' then why not have it within Celtic Park ? 

A good idea to try out. The rich tory owners of Celtic could provide some skips for all the shite that would otherwise be left at someone's lazy arse.