Celtic vs Aberdeen (whatever is needed to tune them up for the cup final)

Well done to whore fc, I’ve always liked you when you’re playing in a cup final that could directly benefit my club.  

Don’t you worry about what the yo-yo clubs think!  Those skid marks can f**k off to the seaside leagues where they belong (and often reside).

Edited by aDONisSheep

1 hour ago, HeartsOfficialMoaner said:

Aberdeen don't care they are still celebrating them winning the 3rd place trophy.

Did you have a wee think to yourself before pressing the "Submit Reply" button? No, I didn't think so.

18 minutes ago, HeartsOfficialMoaner said:

Nice edit. Enjoy your victory parade tomorrow. 

Not my work.

https://twitter.com/HOOFprem/status/1662455922889728001?t=CzX_HhrgMj6hvwKtfV1U0w&s=19

9 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Did you have a wee think to yourself before pressing the "Submit Reply" button? No, I didn't think so.

I think the seethe has clouded his judgement and most of everything on this thread has went right over his head.

2 hours ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

Finishing third with 57 points is a pretty daming indictment of everyone below Rangers.  The lack of quality this season has been brutal

Crazy to think a few years ago we finished second with 19 more points than we did this season and that only got us into the Europa first qualifying round, 8 games away from the group stage.

2 hours ago, HeartsOfficialMoaner said:

Crying for you.

The crawling on this thread. Good luck Celtic, hope you win the cup because we beat Hearts to 3rd place. Don't mind if you beat us, we'll will cheer you on.

Get off your knees. It's embarrassing. 

Shut up you clown 😆

Are you seriously trying to tell me if you were sat in 3rd right now, you’d want Inverness to beat Celtic, thereby denying your mob £5m?!

If so, you’re a liar.

A few old man observations from my first visit to Celtic Park for 5 years.

First time I've been caught up in smoke from flares. Absolutely disgusting.

I was getting too annoyed with the ball boys/girls, particularly the one behind the goal nearest us who looked about 32.

Get the paedo/Savile/Harris/Schofield chants in the bin Dons fans.

First time I've heard a full stand at Celtic Park singing Up The Ra, and for about 5 minutes.

53 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I was getting too annoyed with the ball boys/girls, particularly the one behind the goal nearest us who looked about 32.

First time I've heard a full stand at Celtic Park singing Up The Ra, and for about 5 minutes.

I sometimes think what would be more tiring, being in the Green Brigade or being a ball boy. 

I hate the guard of honour nonsense but well done to Aberdeen on finishing 3rd especially considering the impressive squad Hearts have - a real surprise. Barry Robson has done a terrific job and long may it continue.

Celtic were much better today - almost back to full strength making a huge difference in performance levels.

Getting third in successive seasons is the big challenge - I believe the last team to achieve that was Sevco five seasons ago.

This was because AFC were too busy celebrating their quadruple of second-place trophies.

A good day out, Aberdeen were like us past few weeks and in holiday mode. Absolutely delighted though they somehow got third after the arrogance shown from Hearts fans on here only for them to Hibs it. That guard of honour thing can get binned though, find it all a bit cringe and is just nonsensical shite journalists like to fill columns with.

Glad to see Oh get a few more goals, he doesn’t quite suit our style of play but definitely offers something different for us. 

Celtic seem to particularly enjoy dishing out 5s, 6s and 7s on “flag day”, which actually makes the 0-1 Considine there in 2018, when we did need a result, all the more special.

6 minutes ago, tarapoa said:

Celtic seem to particularly enjoy dishing out 5s, 6s and 7s on “flag day”, which actually makes the 0-1 Considine there in 2018, when we did need a result, all the more special.

Was that the game you were looking for a result to come second ahead of Sevco? strange we didn’t really turn up that day…. 

Great day and night yesterday. Aberdeen clearly couldn’t be arsed however it was good to see us play something that resembled our normal and now to look forward to the cup final.

On a side note pleasing to see Spurs not make Europe which makes that job seem at least a tad less attractive however the manager does seem to value legacy so still positive he’s the man in charge next season but I guess we will know better after the final.

Well done to the Ghirls too 🍀

2 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Great day and night yesterday. Aberdeen clearly couldn’t be arsed however it was good to see us play something that resembled our normal and now to look forward to the cup final.

On a side note pleasing to see Spurs not make Europe which makes that job seem at least a tad less attractive however the manager does seem to value legacy so still positive he’s the man in charge next season but I guess we will know better after the final.

Well done to the Ghirls too 🍀

I was quite looking forward to an away trip to their new stadium. Villa Park, Brighton or Anfield would do instead though.

2 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

Well done to the Ghirls too 

Thankfully you came through mayhem unscathed. 

Statement following events in Glasgow on Saturday, 27 May 2023

Superintendent Gerry Corrigan, Greater Glasgow Division, said:

“Yesterday afternoon (Saturday, 27 May, 2023), thousands of Celtic supporters gathered in the area of Glasgow Cross for several hours to celebrate their team’s achievement.

"Working with partners, a proportionate policing plan was in place which facilitated the gathering, prioritised public safety and sought to minimise disruption to businesses and communities.

"Throughout the day, there was an unacceptable level of anti-social behaviour and incidents of disorder. Police officers took swift and robust action to prevent these escalating.

“Three people were seriously assaulted in three separate incidents during the event. A 31-year-old man remains in a serious condition within Queen Elizabeth University Hospital after being attacked. Two other men, aged 33 and 19, were treated at hospital after being assaulted and have since been discharged.

“There were ten arrests for a number of other offences including assault, acts of public disorder and police assault following the event. No police officers were injured.

“A further eight people were issued with fixed penalty notices.

“Eighteen people sustained minor injuries mainly due to intoxication.

“Enquiries into all reported incidents are ongoing.

On 27/05/2023 at 21:09, kingjoey said:

In the ‘80s the majority of Celtic fans were pro-IRA and the majority of their songs were for them. Were you not about then?

I would have expected them to have toned it down by now, but even in Kirkcaldy, I see all the mischievous Union Bears graffiti, so I can see why it persists.

Either way, a shower of c***s who should stay in Glasgow.

39 minutes ago, bennett said:

Thankfully you came through mayhem unscathed. 

Statement following events in Glasgow on Saturday, 27 May 2023

Superintendent Gerry Corrigan, Greater Glasgow Division, said:

“Yesterday afternoon (Saturday, 27 May, 2023), thousands of Celtic supporters gathered in the area of Glasgow Cross for several hours to celebrate their team’s achievement.

"Working with partners, a proportionate policing plan was in place which facilitated the gathering, prioritised public safety and sought to minimise disruption to businesses and communities.

"Throughout the day, there was an unacceptable level of anti-social behaviour and incidents of disorder. Police officers took swift and robust action to prevent these escalating.

“Three people were seriously assaulted in three separate incidents during the event. A 31-year-old man remains in a serious condition within Queen Elizabeth University Hospital after being attacked. Two other men, aged 33 and 19, were treated at hospital after being assaulted and have since been discharged.

“There were ten arrests for a number of other offences including assault, acts of public disorder and police assault following the event. No police officers were injured.

“A further eight people were issued with fixed penalty notices.

“Eighteen people sustained minor injuries mainly due to intoxication.

“Enquiries into all reported incidents are ongoing.

As if your mob are any better tbf. Both cheeks don't know how to conduct themselves in public.

43 minutes ago, Empty It said:

As if your mob are any better tbf. Both cheeks don't know how to conduct themselves in public.

Unlike you I have faith in Jinky, he will call out the poor behaviour of the celtic support without any 'whataboutery'.