Celtic vs Aberdeen (whatever is needed to tune them up for the cup final)

Aside from the trophy presentation and celebrations my main interest tomorrow will be Ange's speech to the fans after the game.

not going to lie all this Spurs talk has me fearing that tomorrow and the cup final will be his last 2 games as Celtic manager

Can't think that I've ever been at a match in Celtic Park where I'm not really bothered about the result. But I would like, if possible;

1. Aberdeen win

2. No injuries to Celtic players.

3. Alfie Bavidge and Connor Barron to start.

4. Get intae them (but not feet first)

Will be at the game but with nothing to play I hope we play quite a few youngsters get a game along with some that don't play. Pubs before the game will be a nightmare to get into but on a positive at least after the game we won't be stuck on London Road for over an hour. 

Edited by betting competition

7 hours ago, Suspect Device said:

How-about-no GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

7 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

You've let this thread down, you've let the Dandies down and Benny, most of all, you've let your knickers yourself down. 

You guys are backing the plucky underdogs in the cup final then.

3 hours ago, DavieCFC said:

Aside from the trophy presentation and celebrations my main interest tomorrow will be Ange's speech to the fans after the game.

not going to lie all this Spurs talk has me fearing that tomorrow and the cup final will be his last 2 games as Celtic manager

Don't you fret now....

3 hours ago, DavieCFC said:

If he is going to leave, he's certainly not going to tell anyone in his "speech".

2 hours ago, kennie makevin said:

"Cheers mates. That's me off to Spurs now...must dash , other badges to kiss , other fans to patronise...."

You can’t wait for him to go can you? He lives completely rent free in that empty vessel of a skull of yours 🤣

Edited by Jinky67

2 hours ago, kingjoey said:

If he is going to leave, he's certainly not going to tell anyone in his "speech".

He will leave at some point that is inevitable however he doesn’t strike me as a man that would work well with Daniel Levy. It effectively needs someone to be Levy’s puppet which is why so many are turning it down I also don’t think the Spurs faithful would be too pleased bringing in a manager from the Scottish Leagues considering their current predicament.

I’m not too worried tbf 

29 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

You can’t wait for him to go can you? He lives completely rent free in that empty vessel of a skull of yours 🤣

A couple of poor results and the celtic support will go after him like they went after Lennon. 

3 minutes ago, bennett said:

A couple of poor results and the celtic support will go after him like they went after Lennon. 

Last 3 games we have lost 2 and a drew 1 which is a couple of poor results and I’m not quite seeing what you suggest will happen. Sounds like wishful thinking 

Edited by Jinky67

2 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Last 3 games we have lost 2 and a drew 1 which is a couple of poor results and I’m not quite seeing what you suggest will happen. Sounds like wishful thinking 

Just what happened to Neil Lennon and will happen again.

34 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

He will leave at some point that is inevitable however he doesn’t strike me as a man that would work well with Daniel Levy. It effectively needs someone to be Levy’s puppet which is why so many are turning it down I also don’t think the Spurs faithful would be too pleased bringing in a manager from the Scottish Leagues considering their current predicament.

I’m not too worried tbf 

😂😂

If Spurs make him a serious offer then he's off.

6 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Can't think that I've ever been at a match in Celtic Park where I'm not really bothered about the result. But I would like, if possible;

1. Aberdeen win

2. No injuries to Celtic players.

3. Alfie Bavidge and Connor Barron to start.

4. Get intae them (but not feet first)

I genuinely, absolutely, do not give one iota of a shit.

Aberdeen are going to Parkhead with their aim accomplished, with a likely scratch side, with zero motivation., with their flip flops on. 

Anything other than a comfortable, maybe heavy Celtic win, could easily happen….….…..

and there’s not one Aberdeen fan will care a jot. 😆

3 hours ago, Thenorthernlight said:

I genuinely, absolutely, do not give one iota of a shit.

Aberdeen are going to Parkhead with their aim accomplished, with a likely scratch side, with zero motivation., with their flip flops on. 

Anything other than a comfortable, maybe heavy Celtic win, could easily happen….….…..

and there’s not one Aberdeen fan will care a jot. 😆

Its only 3 points.