St Mirren v The Rangers 2012 27/05/23 1230ko

20 minutes ago, Captain_Sensible said:

Urminsky won’t do as a back up, Boyd-Munce will surely not be offered a contract. Jamieson is not too league standard I’m afraid. And I don’t think Offord isn’t a player. 

On the plus side, Richard Taylor looks awsome. He is some find. I reckon there could be clubs willing to pay decent money for him this time next year. 

And good to hear that Curtis Main is staying 

Rumours about Main staying may not be true. 

39 minutes ago, Captain_Sensible said:

Urminsky won’t do as a back up, Boyd-Munce will surely not be offered a contract. Jamieson is not too league standard I’m afraid. And I don’t think Offord isn’t a player. 

On the plus side, Richard Taylor looks awsome. He is some find. I reckon there could be clubs willing to pay decent money for him this time next year. 

And good to hear that Curtis Main is staying 

Agree that Taylor is massively improved over the last few games. Shows the importance of decent coaching.

Agree we maybe need an alternative back up goalie, Carson has been a bit injury prone before he joined us so maybe need someone better than Urminsky there.

Jamieson and Offord could have decent careers but they are nowhere near being regular starters, they should both be loaned out again to see if they can improve.

I really have no idea about Boyd-Munce, today was only his second appearance that i've seen and the first was two minutes v United, though on that limited basis there could be better free agents out there.

Still, good to only have to add a few rather than a total rebuild.

1 hour ago, djchapsticks said:

Don't think we played that badly. Just a few individual defensive errors let us down and our defenders seemed to be shit scared of Sakala who looked brilliant to be fair.

Think we made Sakala look good. If you watch the goals back the tackling is pathetic. We went in half hearted.