St Mirren v The Rangers 2012 27/05/23 1230ko

2 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

So just for clarity, if an opponent is climbing over you, you have to stand still and let him crack on? Main literally moved backwards and turned round. 

Souttar had jumped into the air… I’m not sure if you’re speaking of a different incident, but it’s a foul to back into another player who has jumped to win a header causing them to spin in mid air 

14 minutes ago, Hendo said:

I've not had the heart to point out to him that being part of the Roma community and being Romanian are two different things.

*Translation*

I'm a shitebag to tell the boy to shut his racist pus.

First time Main goes for the ball one Rangers player goes down holding his face and three surround the Ref trying to get him sent off.  

One other thing we’ve learned today - Urminsky not what we’d hoped.  

No way Carson is letting that in. 

Thought we played well in spells but Rangers clearly miles better and had another couple of gears in them.

Our defending at all 3 goals was criminal though, Sakala and Matondo running at us with a bit of pace and our back line just fell over.

Feel a bit sorry for Urminsky, can't really judge him on one game, but he was poor today.

I don’t think we were that bad in large chunks of the game. 

Think Rangers scored with their only 3 shots on target.  

We missed a couple of great chances in the second half at 2-0.  

What about those Rangers fans though.  

The ‘it’s only the mall minority that are scum” myth blown apart.  As it is every time they turn up.  

But for some reason they are untouchable.  

1 hour ago, Derry Alli said:

*Translation*

I'm a shitebag to tell the boy to shut his racist pus.

Done that many times before, and it ended in me getting abused, and given i had my 10 year old son with me, decided i didnt want to create that scenario. 

7 minutes ago, Hendo said:

Done that many times before, and it ended in me getting abused, and given i had my 10 year old son with me, decided i didnt want to create that scenario. 

You did the right thing, the safety of yourself and kid has to come first. 

It really is time for the SFA to get a grip of the sectarian singing. They clearly are frightened to do anything in case the old firm break ranks. 

If they can band together to protect BAME players they can do something about the bile spouted by Rangers and Celtic fans. Fine them, deduct points, ban fans from games or opposition teams walk off the park. 

There is no need for this in our game. To have to listen to this is pathetic. 

Even Rangers officials were tapping their feet along to the sectarian songs. 

2 hours ago, AW saint said:

It really is time for the SFA to get a grip of the sectarian singing. They clearly are frightened to do anything in case the old firm break ranks. 

If they can band together to protect BAME players they can do something about the bile spouted by Rangers and Celtic fans. Fine them, deduct points, ban fans from games or opposition teams walk off the park. 

There is no need for this in our game. To have to listen to this is pathetic. 

Even Rangers officials were tapping their feet along to the sectarian songs. 

No, let them do it. It shows them up for what they are. It’s cringeworthy 

Urminsky won’t do as a back up, Boyd-Munce will surely not be offered a contract. Jamieson is not too league standard I’m afraid. And I don’t think Offord isn’t a player. 

On the plus side, Richard Taylor looks awsome. He is some find. I reckon there could be clubs willing to pay decent money for him this time next year. 

And good to hear that Curtis Main is staying