Motherwell V Dundee Utd

1 hour ago, Busta Nut said:

This is surely the sane man's thinking. 

I mean sure they might chuck it if they go 2-0 down. Or Ross County are 5nil up. 

I think we're in for a decent game. 2 KVV goals and a heeds gone moment.

I'm all for a goalfest as long as KVV gets his two. If the heeds gone involves a touchline meltdown by Jim 'Motherwell are beyond saving ' Goodwin my day will be made regardless of the result.

12 hours ago, crazylegsjoe_mfc said:

If Dundee Utd were to beat us 4-0 and Kilmarnock beat Ross County 4-0, Utd would finish 11th on goals scored.

Wasn't there a 7 goal swing in England for a playoff place a couple of seasons ago? My memory is telling me it was maybe Nottingham Forest who lost their spot as a result.

Not quite - in 2019/20 season Forest needed to avoid a 5-goal swing - and failed.  

30 minutes ago, crazylegsjoe_mfc said:

I've obviously sensationalised it in my head 😂

Still a pretty big swing regardless.  

That said, the psychological difference between an 8-goal swing and a 5-goal one is huge - even Goodwin himself as much as conceded they are f****d.

9 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

As much as I want KVV to get 30 I'm really curious to see what sort of headsgone he has if he only gets 29. Also wonder what sort of angles he'd start shooting from if he's still one short with 10 minutes left.

That penalty he gave to Moult at Tynecastle will haunt him for the rest of his life.

4 minutes ago, Swello said:

That penalty he gave to Moult at Tynecastle will haunt him for the rest of his life.

That also cost him a complete set of scoring v all 11 SPFL opponents this season...which I can only assume is incredibly rare outwith the OF.

After witnessing the Utd 'performance' in a crucial must-win fixture last week, I for one am looking forward to the show they put on when there's nothing to play for.

4-0 Home win, with the entire Utd defence contributing an own goal each.