Killie vs County, 28/05/23

8 minutes ago, Fide said:

Thank Buddha we're not having to face your mob in the playoff. 

I'm thankful it's County, and not Killie. We have struggled against Killie and McInnes teams going back.

No sure thing, but their heads must be down.

11 minutes ago, jagfox said:

I'm thankful it's County, and not Killie. We have struggled against Killie and McInnes teams going back.

No sure thing, but their heads must be down.

Even if they weren't, the manager is fucking useless. Kettlewell got sacked for less

4 hours ago, Nutz_the_Squirrel said:

His anti-ref; anti-VAR rants ever 2 minutes completely undermined all the good things he was bringing to the commentary job. Improved a wee bit recently. 

I heard today that at the POTY dance he introduced Fraser Murray as “Celtics player of the season” and to be honest if that’s true then I’m slightly annoyed by that.

Just now, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

What is it with Danda.?

He walked off the pitch sharpish while the rest of his team mates were saluting their fans.

Looked like a strop.

I agree it did look like a strop and he should’ve went however he had the wee petulant incident with McKenzie at the end so it’s maybe just been an overall heads gone instead of a sign of any issue or disrespect.

41 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Congratulations to Killie. Would much rather keep you in the league than County even if we couldn't fucking beat you this season.

Don't disagree. Its just down the road as well, the easiness of away travel is a factor here.

If they could just ditch the plastic pitch and if their fans could stop being so moany though, that would be appreciated.

2 minutes ago, Hendo said:

Don't disagree. Its just down the road as well, the easiness of away travel is a factor here.

If they could just ditch the plastic pitch and if their fans could stop being so moany though, that would be appreciated.

13rm1o.jpg

16 minutes ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

What is it with Danda.?

He walked off the pitch sharpish while the rest of his team mates were saluting their fans.

Looked like a strop.

More power to him. Let’s not pretend there’s any respect for 80% of that squad from the stands.  Dhanda deserves so much better than those cowardly halfwits. 

Anyway, I’m sure the SPFL and central belt media will love County going down.  So the only thing I have left to root for is a slight sense of get-it-up-youse-ism. 

48 minutes ago, Hendo said:

Only finished 6 points behind St Barca as well in the end.