Killie vs County, 28/05/23

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

Is Killie TV any good or is it just one of these ball following automatic cameras with no commentary? I see it's £9.99 for ppv.

https://ppv.kilmarnockfc.co.uk/

As an exile, my only option is Killie TV; the audio-visual quality is generally fine, it isn't a baldy lino-cam thing and I'd say it's worth it for a one-off big game like this.

I had always quite liked John Barnes on the BBC. His constant whinging about refs, VAR etc on Killie TV rather than just commentating makes me feel like I'm right there in my old seat in the East Stand listening to some of the grumpy coffin dodgers, rather than 6,000 miles away. 

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

Where's the fun in that? :rolleyes:

The moaning about refs gets quite irritating after a while, but he has managed to generally keep a lid on it recently, which I assume is the result of someone at the club having a word in his ear.

Enjoy the game, it'll be proper blood and guts I reckon.

Big change in quality from the early days of Falkirk TV over a dodgy VPN.. :lol: Managed to get it on my 50 inch telly and it looks fab.

Edited by welshbairn

This is a shitey, nerve ridden game between two pish sides.

Partick will absolutely fancy doing either of us.