Gifs

Leith Green

Question

19 answers to this question

Weird, maybe something to do with your account if it's on phone AND desktop. How is it with other browsers? Any problems with other forums? Take a look at Black and White Army and see if you get the same issue.

6 hours ago, BTFD said:

Weird, maybe something to do with your account if it's on phone AND desktop. How is it with other browsers? Any problems with other forums? Take a look at Black and White Army and see if you get the same issue.

Works on that forum for me, on desktop.

20 hours ago, Derry Alli said:

There must be an issue as the GIFs in house won't load but if you upload one yourself it's fine.

Same with tweets.

Yep, I have just done the same from Giphys own site, quite an odd one when its ok for some of us and doing this for others........not the biggest issue in the world, and I suppsoe it will resolve itself at some point.

Always wondered what the GIF button was for, has Div got a big library of GIFs? I've always just used Google Image search, the annoying thing is a lot of them are starting to use .webp instead of .gif, which doesn't work on here so you have to fanny around converting it.