Hearts v Hibs - The Battle for 4th

7 minutes ago, Gorgie greatness said:

This post aside Sheepys coming on here for a troll only to be ignored & getting greenys from other sheepys. 

take the hint & move along boys.

:lol: Grow up. 

We had folk crawling over our threads when we were embarrassing ourselves. It’s sort of what the forum is about. 

mind and not trip over that petted lip. 

9 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

Dear Hearts

We have been absolutely fucking terrible all season.  At one point most of our support sat worried that we could actually get relegated. 

At the same time, you c***s tried to lord it above the rest of the teams on this forum about being on another level and discussing how Robbie Neilson may not be the manager to get you to the place you wanted to be ie narrowing the gap to the dominance of the bigoted vile Glasgow two (yes two you horrible cuntos) while swanning around the rest of the place as such a big deal and nothing would stop "the Gorgie" (solid as f**k btw) from the riches of the Europa Conference League that you only got to after being pumped off the 7th best team in Switzerland of a 10 team league home and away. 

Anyway, after all that shit, and after us (Hibernian) and all our good guy posters on here since Aug last year saying and clarifying even then how fucking crap we are (which was true) how much a diddy our manager is (still true) and how we had no chance of f**k all this season (was true) then you boys slagging us off when our best player came back to score an equaliser in a draw (before getting fucked all season) is pretty fucking poetic as you bunch of scarf twirling rover driving sad as f**k tosspots are singing about Hibs falling apart again when the biggest falling apart tail of the whole season was the 11 point advantage you c***s had over a sheep side that lost 6-0 to us after Darvel.  

Enjoy your draw today lads, you clung on to the very end against the wee team.  You lost a guaranteed £6m you thought you had in February too though.  That must be sore as f**k.  

Happy Holidays :) 

Screen_Shot_2020-07-24_at_11.33.38_AM.jpg

Everything about Johnson's behaviour and demeanor since arriving (back) in Scotland speaks to a man who does not enjoy his job and didn't do due diligence on it before he took it. He thinks the whole thing is beneath him and it shows in his actions.

I think he's a pretty good coach and I know fans of quite a few EFL teams who would be pleased to have him. Wouldn't be surprised whatsoever to see him jump or be happy to be pushed over the summer. He just looks like he hates it.

I wouldn't rule him out of doing a good job at Hibs given the right support. Fifth with this team is decent and a place to build from. But he just looks like someone who can't believe the shite he has to put up with.

Edited by VincentGuerin

2 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Hearts fans exiting this season in flames. You have to admire it. 

No, no - they are not bothered at all.

'kinell man, haven't you been listening? They have been telling us all season that 4th was probably a successful season for them.

Spoiler

1362085742_Screenshot2020-12-07at08_49_39.png.a8eddec94f720c66a7b1d7b5e8ac83d5.png

Now that the dust has settled I’m okay with that.

Result? Shite. Performance? Shite. Opportunity missed.

However 5th place means we’ll go into Europe seeded a round before Hearts do assuming Celtic win the cup, this likely means we’ll get 1 more European tie than they do which is superb.

Possibly more importantly it means Naismith will likely end up getting the job permanently, this is terrific news, have seen Hearts three times under his management and they have been truly awful.

Think in the long run this will turn out well for us.

46 minutes ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

On the bright side, wee Naisy looking like a shoo-in for the job after their 1-1 win. An inevitable car crash of an appointment.

Gone by Christmas.

:verysmug:

Curious as to why you think it'd be a car crash.  I'm not sure he'd be right but he's 100% improved on what he inherited and the players love him. 

I get folk wanting it to be a car crash right enough, but at worst i think he'd be a bog standard Cinch manager

15 minutes ago, Les Cabbage said:

Possibly more importantly it means Naismith will likely end up getting the job permanently, this is terrific news, have seen Hearts three times under his management and they have been truly awful.

😀

I'm assuming two of those games were the one three days after he got the job and the one where his team played about 80 minutes against yours a man down and got a draw in a game your team had to win, aye?

I get that wishful thinking is what fitba fans do, and I'm not a huge Naismith advocate by any means. But there's been absolutely nothing in his spell in charge to suggest him getting the job would be 'terrific news' for Hibs whatsoever. At worst he's steadied the ship and got some decent results and performances out of a team that was in a nose-dive.

I thought he got it right yesterday. We looked likely to win 11 v 11 and then he defended the weaknesses in our team with ten men. It was fucking dull, but absolutely the right approach in the situation. Hibs ran out of ideas relatively early. That's good game management.

Apart from the first game, when he'd hardly worked with the players, Hearts have performed pretty well in every game since he got the job.

Edited by VincentGuerin

4 minutes ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

Curious as to why you think it'd be a car crash.  I'm not sure he'd be right but he's 100% improved on what he inherited and the players love him. 

I get folk wanting it to be a car crash right enough, but at worst i think he'd be a bog standard Cinch manager

He's gone from putting the cones out to having managed eight games in his career (winning 2), and now he's the answer? What happens when you go through a rough patch? How will he deal with difficult players?

Car crash IMO.

image.png.cd3acccc56de08d9322a46fc857e373f.png

4 minutes ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

He's gone from putting the cones out to having managed eight games in his career (winning 2), and now he's the answer? What happens when you go through a rough patch? How will he deal with difficult players?

Car crash IMO.

image.png.cd3acccc56de08d9322a46fc857e373f.png

Nobody's saying he's definitely the answer, but if you think he hasn't dealt with difficult players or a side in a rough patch, then I'm not sure what league you're watching.

I’m honestly baffled as to Hearts fans’ hatred for Neilson and warmth towards Naismith. The latter is a ned, and will - over the course of a season - be found out. We all know this.

Neilson, for all the stick he receives from Hibs fans, was a legitimately good manager who had a bad spell and was hounded out (on more than one occasion). He also seemed to be a reasonable chap. I’d have a pint with him. Would I have a pint with Naismith? No, because a pint of Blue WKD would be vile.

1 minute ago, VincentGuerin said:

Nobody's saying he's definitely the answer, but if you think he hasn't dealt with difficult players or a side in a rough patch, then I'm not sure what league you're watching.

He's been in the job for 6 weeks :lol: 

He's got the usual wee bounce from a manager leaving that anyone would get.

6 minutes ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

He's been in the job for 6 weeks :lol: 

He's got the usual wee bounce from a manager leaving that anyone would get.

Same old Hibs straw-clutching after yet another another losing derby season. What's that? Four or five in a row?

Enjoy your summer.

Edited by VincentGuerin