Hearts v Hibs - The Battle for 4th

3 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Imagine celebrating a draw. :lol: 

I could not believe what I was watching. We have been moralised against for decades about applauding your players off the field after a draw, and now they are in full-on party mode for drawing a game and finishing a place below where they were "strolling" to up until April.

Sad Volvo driving c***s, more European pain for them thanks to being unseeded.

12 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

Lee Johnson made far too many subs. Disrupted Hibs momentum.

What happened at the end of the match?

A point each, as I understand it.

Harry McKirdy, Ewan Henderson, Josh Campbell, Mikey Devlin, Marijan Cabraja and Alan Delferriere.

No wonder we were so shite in the second half :lol: Got to hope the large majority of them are away this summer.

5 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

I could not believe what I was watching. We have been moralised against for decades about applauding your players off the field after a draw, and now they are in full-on party mode for drawing a game and finishing a place below where they were "strolling" to up until April.

Sad Volvo driving c***s, more European pain for them thanks to being unseeded.

tedium060617.gif

On 25/05/2023 at 03:02, RossBFaeDundee said:

An Edinburgh Derby with actual stakes? Sorry Hibs fans... 😬

Hope you prove me wrong!

As soon as I saw they were up a man going into HT I knew the story unfortunately.

4 minutes ago, Joe Terrapin said:

Give Naismith the job. he's got a 0% win record in Derbies.

To be fair, I thought Hibs could only win against 10 men. You do draws as well though?

hibsedit.gif.0f022b543ac8ebec72a774054fe11b97.gif

1 minute ago, Zing. said:

Harry McKirdy, Ewan Henderson, Josh Campbell, Mikey Devlin, Marijan Cabraja and Alan Delferriere.

No wonder we were so shite in the second half :lol: Got to hope the large majority of them are away this summer.

Haaland McKirdy trolling you with his maroon hair.

Thoroughly unmoved by the idea of avoiding the further embarrassment of finishing below that dogshit and playing a couple of qualifiers. 

Thoroughly enjoying at the seethe from the Hibees here. Complaints about the other team "overcelebrating" are justified about 1% of the time and pathetic, tear-sodden rage the other 99%. The fact is you had an enormous opportunity for a huge GIRUY here and fucked it. The lukewarm "celebrations" reflected that.

Over to you, Inverness Caledonian Thistle.

11 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Atleast the Hibees aren't bothered though.

Not bothered? Of course we’re fucking bothered. If we weren’t bothered we wouldn’t be football fans, would we? We’d be rugby fans or Dundee United fans or some other shite.