Hearts v Hibs - The Battle for 4th

2 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

That is the rule.

A penalty is deemed enough punishment because the obvious goal scoring opportunity isn't lost since ~85% of penalties are scored. Where as free kick goals are rarer

I understand that but I think I would rather concede a penalty than play on with 10 men irrespective of whether the free kick went in.

1 minute ago, Alert Mongoose said:

Am I watching a different replay?

Must be Radio Scotland thought it was off and even Yogi Hughes conceded that. Nisbet was also all over Cochrane before he fell.

1 minute ago, Crùbag said:

Must be Radio Scotland thought it was off and even Yogi Hughes conceded that. Nisbet was also all over Cochrane before he fell.

Radio Scotland? fucking hell.

The excellent hearts TV comms even said it was onside. (RIP Hearts TV,  now I have Stuart Lovell screaming at me).

1 minute ago, Crùbag said:

I only saw one replay but it looked like the classic one player going one way and another going the opposite. As the ball was played he looked clearly on.

1 hour ago, Judy Murray said:

I never realised how enormous shanklands forehead is before

Always thought he looks like one of the vampires from 90’s tv hit Buffy The Vampire Slayer. 

E0159D83-639E-4D45-8125-124F57A08B82.jpeg