Hearts v Hibs - The Battle for 4th

43 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Well with results last night, I don't need to feel the discomfort of wanting Hearts to win on Saturday and Celtic to win the following Saturday.

A Hibs/ICT double forcing Hearts to stick the passports away would be peak banter.

The nothing team of the top six has spoken….& says F all👍✔️

8 minutes ago, Gorgie greatness said:

It’ll Be poetic hibs coming for a win against hearts & loose to remain on 5-1 points😇

Would be amazed if we get deducted 47 points.

I know we’ve made a loss the past couple of years but we’re nowhere near administration concerns.

11 hours ago, GreenGray said:

Let's not re-write history and pretend Hearts fans weren't telling everyone how good they were earlier in the season.

Right, so absolutely months ago and I'd wager the majority were at the wind up. Admittedly some were just daft.

However, you’ll struggle to find anyone who's thought we are any good since about mid January. 

If you hadn't noticed, we lost 8 on the spin and sacked our manager. I think when the biggest jammy wearer realises we haven't had a good season.

All that said, I'm pretty happy with how Naismith has us going. He also speaks well and his views, even when negative, reflect what we've actually seen. Under Neilson I'd listen to post match interviews wondering if I'd watched a different game.

If he wins this I'll probably be ok with him getting the job on the whole.

42 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

Right, so absolutely months ago and I'd wager the majority were at the wind up. Admittedly some were just daft.

However, you’ll struggle to find anyone who's thought we are any good since about mid January. 

If you hadn't noticed, we lost 8 on the spin and sacked our manager. I think when the biggest jammy wearer realises we haven't had a good season.

All that said, I'm pretty happy with how Naismith has us going. He also speaks well and his views, even when negative, reflect what we've actually seen. Under Neilson I'd listen to post match interviews wondering if I'd watched a different game.

Jambos are the biggest bunch of self important tossers known to man.  I can assure none of you comedians were on the wind up. 

Make or break for Naismith on Saturday.

Win and he will have the majority of Hearts fans keen on him getting the managers job. Lose and no Hearts fan will be wanting him to stay in post.

1 hour ago, Hoose Rice said:

Jambos are the biggest bunch of self important tossers known to man.  I can assure none of you comedians were on the wind up. 

Not only were they on the wind up but actually it was just levels of banter any self respecting support would engage in. 

Even their chief exec was in on the joke. 

2 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

1 hour ago, Mr. X said:

Make or break for Naismith on Saturday.

Well we all know Hearts base their executive decisions on results against Hibs.

And they call us the "wee team".

montylaff.png

9 minutes ago, StellarHibee said:

Well we all know Hearts base their executive decisions on results against Hibs.

And they call us the "wee team".

montylaff.png

Just different expectations for the manager of Hearts. Another reason why we have a far superior derby record. 

1 minute ago, Mr. X said:

Just different expectations for the manager of Hearts. Another reason why we have a far superior derby record. 

Beating Hibs is everything to your club. Nothing else matters. Proper diddy club mentality.

1 minute ago, StellarHibee said:

Beating Hibs is everything to your club. Nothing else matters. Proper diddy club mentality.

No, beating Hibs is the minimum requirement for a competent Hearts manager. 

14 hours ago, GreenGray said:

Let's not re-write history and pretend Hearts fans weren't telling everyone how good they were earlier in the season.

Other than a couple of dafties, I'd say the general tone of Hearts fans is we've been mostly garbage this season, including when we were in 3rd.  Smattering of good performances but mostly awful.  We've been better under Naismith but that's about it

3 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

Pretty much coincided with Gordon being injured, I actually think we were pretty shite for 90% of the season but he saved alot of points for us, Clark as well to a degree.