2 minutes ago, Handsome_Devil said:

Has Omeonga got a move lined up already? 

Heard there were some visa issues last summer with his extension, and now this summer he’ll be looking to move out of Scotland. Whether it’s true, not fully sure 

1 hour ago, SIWY86 said:

That's how you have to play on that sticky pitch. Difficult to play free-flowing football.

Goss fell over, ran past the ball, did rubbish things a number of times, seemed pitch related.

3 hours ago, Phillips455 said:

And now there are some arseholes throwing flares onto a plastic pitch..... 

Cant believe the stupidity of these guys.

I know I am getting old but I don’t get it.  Is flares the right name for them?  They set the pitch alight.  Do they need to be thrown as otherwise they would burn a hand?  It doesn’t really create an atmosphere on a bright sunny night.

26 minutes ago, ropy said:

I know I am getting old but I don’t get it.  Is flares the right name for them?  They set the pitch alight.  Do they need to be thrown as otherwise they would burn a hand?  It doesn’t really create an atmosphere on a bright sunny night.

flares are the burning ones, that cause an actual fire. Then there's the smoke bombs that cause different colour smoke. Flares are the dangerous ones as they will cause fires and burns (the pitch was literally on fire when the flares were dropped on them).

16 hours ago, SIWY86 said:

Did they water the pitch at half time?

Just to put the flames out from the flares chucked on it.

Mental challenge from Shamal, and a shame Brandon had to be sacrificed because of it, so Hamilton could come on. Thought he was doing well in midfield, doing much the same job as Omeonga but a bit further up the pitch. We lost our press after going down to 10 men in the first half, and sat back deeper, letting Motherwell bring the ball out more comfortably, as only Anderson was left chasing about after it. Also stopped leaving Anderson up the pitch when we were defending corners. Thankfully 2nd half we came out and started pressing higher up the pitch again, leaving 3 men up at times.

Was still bemoaning us taking off Anderson for Shinnie when Shinnie went and scored, then was cheering his goal.🤣 Nice assist by Devlin too, got a good send off from the fans at the end too, which was good to see.

Draw was fair enough, left feeling happy we kept our home run goin, positive end to the season playing home games at least. Hopefully end the season breaking our piss poor away form, and get a win against St Johnstone.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER