That was as bad a half as we've had under SK, up there with the first half at Killie.

Weirdly enough Livi hardly threatened yet were still more than deserving of their point.

The relegation results cost us 50k on Sunday's gate and no Europe for Robbo and Keef add up to a very meh night indeed. 

Though I'm pleased Hearts won't be cementing a second Euro jackpot.

4 minutes ago, Handsome_Devil said:

That was as bad a half as we've had under SK, up there with the first half at Killie.

Weirdly enough Livi hardly threatened yet were still more than deserving of their point.

The relegation results cost us 50k on Sunday's gate and no Europe for Robbo and Keef add up to a very meh night indeed. 

Though I'm pleased Hearts won't be cementing a second Euro jackpot.

Dundee united are still technically not relegated. Just need an 8 goal swing.

I was confused by the red card too. I'm pretty sure I remember Shaun Hutchinson cementing someone wildly a few years back and getting away with it because the flag was up. The laws may have changed since then right enough and us getting the free kick might suggest they didn't think he was offside. It was a joke how long VAR took anyway. I didn't want to celebrate our goal tonight initially, despite the fact there was nothing visually wrong with it. I know not VAR but still on officials, that's nuts Spittal never got booked.

We were brutal tonight and given we've had a fair bit of joy against Jack Hamilton before, it's frustrating that we made him a spectator in a team that had 10 men. I thought Furlong was quite easy beat for the equaliser by Devlin too.

Poor night's work, but just casting my mind back to a 1-1 draw there at New Year that'd have bored you tears which was actually one of our better games under Hammell.

As poor as it was, two draws on that pitch and two wins at home over Livi is excellent business for the season.

It's just a shame tonight is such a chance missed.

I can understand why we didn't change it but when you go on to concede it's hard not to scream 'why didn't we change it?!' anyway...

Did we break the ten man curse at any point this season? I honestly can’t remember.

Did Butcher’s injury look a bad one? Twitter says he got his studs caught in the plastic. 

KKVV needs two more to break the record and confirm the down down of United. 

1 hour ago, Kapowzer said:

Bet you boys can't wait till the seasons over and you can look forward to playing decent up till Christmas.

Jokes on you, we play shite until Christmas usually and look like world beaters January to March and then shit the bed

Omeonga has always had the confidence and ability to take the ball from the centre backs then play a forward pass, as he did for Devlin tonight in the build up to our goal. We lost Sibbald last summer and are losing Omeonga now, both centre mid playmakers. Holt is a destroyer and Sean Kelly is an anchor, neither are playmakers. We may need to go more back to front next season without any Omeonga/Sibbald types at centre mid and that's maybe why we've seen the longer "passing" build up play of these last 2 - 3 months. Shinnie has been tried in the position but I think he lacks the necessary defensive attributes. Shinnie is best at central attacking mid. Unfortunately Pittman kept him out the team in that position most of these last two seasons and now Stephen Kelly has emerged in the role. Shinnie can also do a job at left attacking mid or as a false 9. He's an attacking third player not a centre mid.

15 minutes ago, capt_oats said:

We beat United 1-0 when Watt was sent off.

Aye but if you actually watched that game we were fucking shite. Only Utd's shiteness stopped them taking something from the game. We couldn't keep the ball against 10 men.

The lack of effort and desire when we have the extra man is the problem. Also it highlights a lack of quality across the park. We can't make the man advantage count because the players can't play at the level required to exploit the extra space.

Just now, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Aye but if you actually watched that game we were fucking shite. Only Utd's shiteness stopped them taking something from the game. We couldn't keep the ball against 10 men.

The lack of effort and desire when we have the extra man is the problem. Also it highlights a lack of quality across the park. We can't make the man advantage count because the players can't play at the level required to exploit the extra space.

Perhaps I'm simplyfing things but we regularly seem to fall into the trap of neither attacking or defending v 10.

We were fine tonight against 11, almost completely in control. And when Livingston took the game game to us regardless of being a man down, we just didn't know how to play.

I know we got the result in dingwall bbut just about the only time we dominated 10 this season was when 2-0 down at tynecastle with nothing to lose. And as soon as we equalised we reverted to type and blew it.

2 minutes ago, Kapowzer said:

Maybe we should merge clubs then.

It either creates an unstoppable force, or a formless monster. I'd be up for the pakora pies though, that's the real winner of that situation

Fair play to the ladz in getting something from the game.....shit 1st half but different team 2nd half with 10 men.

Heads could hav went down but they stuck at it and shinnie did well to get on the end of Devlins cross. 

One of they games where a draw almost feels like a win.

Happy enough car journey back to Whitburn wae the guys.