Hibs v Celtic Wednesday night

Sorry to our fellow Obika-loving friends in Leith, but ‘mon the Sellik. I’ll be disappointed if the green half of Edinburgh don’t want Aberdeen to spank our arses tomorrow too. Time to park the BuddieHibee birthday caird’ pish for a week at least… Do the right thing here Sellik, you foot-off-the-gas fcukers. 😎

10 hours ago, Les Cabbage said:

2 goal rule here, 0-2 and I’m away, my prediction is the 39th minute.

Good plan.  Hopefully Ben and the board will see how many supporters are left to give the end of season applause to LJ and his bunch of jokers.

1 hour ago, pozbaird said:

Sorry to our fellow Obika-loving friends in Leith, but ‘mon the Sellik. I’ll be disappointed if the green half of Edinburgh don’t want Aberdeen to spank our arses tomorrow too. Time to park the BuddieHibee birthday caird’ pish for a week at least… Do the right thing here Sellik, you foot-off-the-gas fcukers. 😎

You dont have to worry about the events at Easter Road tomorrow.

Im hoping Aberdeen smash St Booren more so to finish 3rd ahead of the scarf twirling tossers and not to eagerly await a pumping off some part time Bosnisan joiners in the European Europa Conference League diddy qualifying rounds. 

Edited by Hoose Rice

15 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

You dont have to worry about the events at Easter Road tomorrow.

Im hoping Aberdeen smash St Booren more so to finish 3rd ahead of the scarf twirling tossers and not to early await a pumping off some part time Bosnisan joiners in the European Europa Conference League diddy qualifying rounds. 

Good man. That’s the spirit. I’ll send you a postcard from Connah’s Quay Total Network Derry City Solutions in our pre-pre-pre-pre-pre-qualifying round.

Mon’ the ‘Tic. 😎

1 minute ago, pozbaird said:

Good man. That’s the spirit. I’ll send you a postcard from Connah’s Quay Total Network Derry City Solutions in our pre-pre-pre-pre-pre-qualifying round.

Mon’ the ‘Tic. 😎

Hearts fans incoming.....

1 hour ago, Hoose Rice said:

Good plan.  Hopefully Ben and the board will see how many supporters are left to give the end of season applause to LJ and his bunch of jokers.

If we finish 6th, Lee should be sacked. 

12 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

I would sack him regardless.  Seasons been pure crap. 

The thought of going into another season with him in charge is horrific. Don’t think he’s the man to take us to the next level. 

3 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

The thought of going into another season with him in charge is horrific. Don’t think he’s the man to take us to the next level. 

He would just bluff and blame all next season too.  The biggest chancer since Calderwood in charge. 

I’m pretty ambivalent on Johnson either way, so many people love him one minute then hate him the next.

Continuity into next season may actually help us and I feel more confident with McDermott in the building.

Regardless though games against the old firm are fucking pointless and boring, sooner they both f**k off to England/A Super League/A separate league where they just play eachother every week and growl at eachother constantly, the better.

FWIW I think we’ll lose tomorrow and Saturday and possibly finish 6th, that said, I probably still wouldn’t sack Johnson, not that I’m a huge fan bit sacking managers constantly doesn’t achieve anything and I really cannot be arsed with another summer of transition.