Philip Schofield

13 minutes ago, Soapy FFC said:

I've not checked, does it comply with half your age plus 7?

It doesn't comply with half my age + 7, no.

It complies with a quarter of his age + 8, though.

I haven’t had the time to sit through all of this but here’s his recent interview 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-65775251.amp

trembling and crying throughout and saying he knows how Caroline flack felt. If he did go on to do the worst thing then a lot of people would have blood on their hands but if everyone sounded the mental health alarm after acting disgracefully then there would be no accountability in the world. 

I personally find him an arrogant and thoroughly unpleasant man who has had his bubble well and truly burst and is looking for sympathy to get out of it all. 

4 minutes ago, throbber said:

I haven’t had the time to sit through all of this but here’s his recent interview 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-65775251.amp

trembling and crying throughout and saying he knows how Caroline flack felt. If he did go on to do the worst thing then a lot of people would have blood on their hands but if everyone sounded the mental health alarm after acting disgracefully then there would be no accountability in the world. 

I personally find him an arrogant and thoroughly unpleasant man who has had his bubble well and truly burst and is looking for sympathy to get out of it all. 

Not really.

This disgrace was his own making. No one else is responsible for his actions. 

41 minutes ago, throbber said:

saying he knows how Caroline flack felt.

Caroline Flack didn't kill herself over shagging teenagers though, no one cared that she was pumping a 17 year old.

The Beeb are flogging this for all its worth but you have to laugh at Schofield saying "he's lost everything" except the millions he will now be able to retire on...