Philip Schofield

16 hours ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

If I ever want to know the age of consent for any given country, my first port of call would be a middle aged white man who has emigrated to SE Asia.

Here we go again Yawn - Tony Stark Eye Roll | Make a Meme

20 hours ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

If I ever want to know the age of consent for any given country, my first port of call would be a middle aged white man who has emigrated to SE Asia.

Ooft.

On 25/05/2023 at 09:13, TheScarf said:

I'm fucking baffled when people claim Only Fools and Horses is the greatest British comedy of all time.  It barely raises a smile for me and it's aged horribly.

lol-you-plonker.gif

In the gay community, large age gaps are common. Sometimes fine sometimes creepy. 

Just because something is legal doesn't make it acceptable. Homosexuality became legal in England and Wales in 1967 but only became legal to "promote" in 2003. 

However, if you're a famous man in your 50s don't go about pumping a teenager no matter how legal and consensual it was. 

TL:DR Schofield is a nonce

Contrary to speculation, whilst I met the man when he was a teenager and was asked to help him to get into television, it was only after he started to work on the show that it became more than just a friendship. That relationship was unwise, but not illegal. It is now over.

EJh4o1gXsAU7Bv6?format=jpg&name=900x900

Philip Schofield: My “Contrary to speculation, whilst I met the man when he was a teenager and was asked to help him to get into television, it was only after he started to work on the show that it became more than just a friendship” t-shirt is causing a lot of questions answered by the t-shirt.

18 minutes ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

Nice of Holmes to eventually stick the knife in.

Pity he has kept quiet for so long.

Holmes is an utter kunt, you could find umpteen instances of him all pally wally with Schofield over the years when he knew fine. A total hypocrite of the highest order.