Philip Schofield

11 hours ago, BTFD said:

Ah, 1992. The days when the idea of Piers "Morgan" Moron being a popular celebrity was an utterly implausible fantasy.

Was he not the Sun’s showbiz shite columnist round about then? I only know that from the record of Chris Morris phoning him up pretending to be Bono.

4 hours ago, coprolite said:

Was he not the Sun’s showbiz shite columnist round about then? I only know that from the record of Chris Morris phoning him up pretending to be Bono.

He was; he had a whole page called Piers Morgan’s Bizarre. So they were being euphemistic to him even then. 

i dont watch the channel cos I'm not a total c*nt but seen some footage on Twitter of that p***k Eamon Holmes putting the boot in to Schofield and Holly on GB News.   Although to be fair it was refreshing to see a bit of celeb on celeb action and honest opinion...i'd show more interest in the whole thing if folk were calling each other out on TV and fully back the idea of a fight to see who gets to present -although only if machetes are involved.  

41 minutes ago, fuzzydunlop said:

i dont watch the channel cos I'm not a total c*nt but seen some footage on Twitter of that p***k Eamon Holmes putting the boot in to Schofield and Holly on GB News.   Although to be fair it was refreshing to see a bit of celeb on celeb action and honest opinion...i'd show more interest in the whole thing if folk were calling each other out on TV and fully back the idea of a fight to see who gets to present -although only if machetes are involved.  

Holmes or Schofield,

Schofield or Holmes........................

image.png.217a2e9d650679fb021b3e7ef8de123b.png

Reading this thread makes me quite sad to know what we’re missing here in ‘Murica. We get the hosts banging each other, but there hasn’t been a “good” nonce scandal in quite a while. Is it a better covered-up issue in the land of freedom of the press, or is it just a particularly British issue? Seems unlikely, so it makes me wonder just what is going on here under the surface…and why the press is letting it go.

1 hour ago, TxRover said:

Reading this thread makes me quite sad to know what we’re missing here in ‘Murica. We get the hosts banging each other, but there hasn’t been a “good” nonce scandal in quite a while. Is it a better covered-up issue in the land of freedom of the press, or is it just a particularly British issue? Seems unlikely, so it makes me wonder just what is going on here under the surface…and why the press is letting it go.

image.jpeg.35a5a9217acd32e8b434c27aec0734cc.jpeg