Philip Schofield

3 hours ago, Newbornbairn said:

I was at a TVam hospitality do in that London back in the 80s. The sleazy male host (Mike Morris) spent the entire morning with his hand down the back of some young girl's skirt. She had a forced smile on her face and not one person in the room seemed to think it was odd. You'd go up and shake his hand and he kept his left hand in her knickers. 

TV people are weird. 

This story has disturbed me, he seemed like the most straight laced bloke imaginable. 

Mind you so did Frank Bough on the other channel 😮

The Grauniad dropping a vague hint that there's gold in them thar hills...

When Schofield was interviewed for a biography in 1992, the TV presenter was asked about a long-forgotten minor controversy in his career. Schofield gave a straightforward message to his critics: “They can all naff off.” 

2 minutes ago, BTFD said:

Someone wrote a biography of the Gordon the Gopher guy in 1992?

Yup - the guy (no stranger to controversy himself) was named earlier in the article

Spoiler

Piers Morgan

It's a funny one with stories like this.

Obviously, people who who he is, but This Morning is generally watched by about 900,000 people out of a UK population of 67 million.

The kind of traction this is getting would have you believe this show and our two national treasures Holly and Phil are an integral part of the fabric of the nation.

Until this became 'news' I'd have believed you if you'd told me Holly Willoughb... Holly had retired from telly work. Good to see she's still in gainful employment. Keeps her off the streets.

Edited by VincentGuerin

1 minute ago, btb said:

Yup - the guy (no stranger to controversy himself) was named earlier in the article

Hide contents

Piers Morgan

Ah, 1992. The days when the idea of Piers "Morgan" Moron being a popular celebrity was an utterly implausible fantasy.

I imagine the this morning WhatsApp group will have been going wild over the weekend (Phil obviously having now been removed by an admin) with them trying to get bodies for Monday like when someone pulls out of fives at the last minute.

6 hours ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

I imagine the this morning WhatsApp group will have been going wild over the weekend (Phil obviously having now been removed by an admin) with them trying to get bodies for Monday like when someone pulls out of fives at the last minute.

Incoming.....

image.jpeg.5c95ca0d7f804d055a1e2e4732bd3d06.jpeg

12 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Giggs had a super injunction to prevent publication of details of him having an affair with Imogen Thomas, not his brothers wife.

To be clear. 

Injunction- not allowed to publish a story.

Super injunction- not allowed to publish a story AND not allowed to mention the existence of the injunction.

36 minutes ago, sparky88 said:

To be clear. 

Injunction- not allowed to publish a story.

Super injunction- not allowed to publish a story AND not allowed to mention the existence of the injunction.

What a great country this is.

On 20/05/2023 at 17:54, Nkomo-A-Gogo said:

Depends how young the boy is/when it happened/what country he was in whether he is in deep trouble. If he is over sixteen and it happened in UK after 2001 then he is golden but if it happened before 1994 and he was under 18 then its illegal. 

On 20/05/2023 at 18:44, Theroadlesstravelled said:

"He is golden" for getting away with shagging a 16 year old boy?

You know too much about these laws.

On 20/05/2023 at 19:04, Nkomo-A-Gogo said:

Sorry but what is wrong with that? Is it against the law?

This website is brilliant. It’s like looking under a rock. Where 60 year olds taking advantage of 16 year olds is all tickety boo.