Philip Schofield

55 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I have to say I'm surprised by the amount of people who feel strongly about this. Does nobody in this country have a fucking job?

The virgin is a qualified historian apparently.

57 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I have to say I'm surprised by the amount of people who feel strongly about this. Does nobody in this country have a fucking job?

And I assume that "When reality kicks in " counts as a full time job given that it nearly does as much heavy lifting as marshys many aliases did when the time was right.

If he’s been up to all sorts, who knew about it? Will ITV execs be fired for covering any malfeasance up? Why is everyone involved in TV a disgusting nonced-up paedo c**t?

23 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

Is this fact, common knowledge, rumour or urban myth  ? 

That he was shagging a young boy is fact.

It is rumoured he has a court injuction out to stop any reporting on it. This is where it gets murky and possibly illegal. He started a sexual relationship when the boy was legal age but has known him since he was much younger and the word "groomed" has been used

7 hours ago, Nkomo-A-Gogo said:

Sorry but what is wrong with that? Is it against the law?

f**k the law, a 50 plus yo man ass fucking a 16 yo child and this is your response.

Get a grip or get to f**k

9 hours ago, Billy Jean King said:

Is this fact, common knowledge, rumour or urban myth  ? 

Well this is it - he came out just before covid took over in 2020 so it was a perfect time for it all to blow over for him but the allegations seemed to be everywhere back then. 

He definitely knew this lad when he was a child so it will be a case of when the affair began and who knew about it but it looks incredibly bad for him with his brother just going down for the exact same crime despite being a policeman.