Tattooing looks easy

9 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Somebody put the Bankies one up

Sadly, it's long gone from the site  :(

Stood behind someone on the bus today who had a Jason Voorhees tattoo on their neck. Genuinely looked like one of their weans drew it. Had a quick Google to see if I could find one similarly bad, but apparently it's the worst Friday the 13th tattoo in the world, so congrats to you, random Clacks bus stranger.

When I lived in California int he 90s there was a woman I worked with who had an 18 year old daughter who had a complete loser boyfriend. He got arrested for a robbery which was his 3rd strike so mandatory life sentence. She went to visit him in prison and left and got his name tattooed on her breast. 

Never saw her so can't comment but the mother was a MILF so I assume the daughter would be a wid most days anyway.

I wonder how it all turned out.

3 hours ago, BillyAnchor said:

When I lived in California int he 90s there was a woman I worked with who had an 18 year old daughter who had a complete loser boyfriend. He got arrested for a robbery which was his 3rd strike so mandatory life sentence. She went to visit him in prison and left and got his name tattooed on her breast. 

Never saw her so can't comment but the mother was a MILF so I assume the daughter would be a wid most days anyway.

I wonder how it all turned out.

the-cable-guy-comedy.gif.8716b856bc935a43ad8dc88b0640bbcb.gif

3 hours ago, Adamski said:

It's going back a few years, but in the early 2000s there was a Stranraer fan who had the words 'I hate Dumfries' tattooed on his torso.

How many spelling mistakes did the tattoo have?

2 hours ago, scottsdad said:

A Celtic one for balance. A tattoo to celebrate the "Trebel trebel"

0_Screen-Shot-2019-05-26-at-131824.png

Could be worse as an old school friend of mine got nicked for celebrating the treble treble by humping a taxi.