Celtic v St Mirren May 20.

So celtic thought they would win the league by a canter Shame u haven't it could be 2 pts by the end and the way this team is playing go on caley thistle cause they will beat u oh what did ange say I will never play a weaker team again that's a defeat and a draw rangers haven't won the league but we have won the pride celtic season has gone the players don't want to play for the team lol 😉 👍 

2 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

FFS, this thread.  ‘Should’ve won’, ‘5-2’, ‘Main man’ etc etc.  absolute diddy red neck. 

stats -  St Mirren 2 shots on target and 23% possession. 

Stats mean nothing st mirren have beat u and drew with u that's all that matters ur players head have gone cause we are champions come on caley 

19 minutes ago, allyg1977 said:

So celtic thought they would win the league by a canter Shame u haven't it could be 2 pts by the end and the way this team is playing go on caley thistle cause they will beat u oh what did ange say I will never play a weaker team again that's a defeat and a draw rangers haven't won the league but we have won the pride celtic season has gone the players don't want to play for the team lol 😉 👍 

Interesting take this mate.

We won the league with 5 games to spare and a 13 point gap which is significantly earlier than last season. The results after the job is done is hardly indicative of anything really.

But if you are proud of your team then fair enough but that also suggests a significant slip of the standards you are now willing to accept 

1 hour ago, allyg1977 said:

My team - auchinleck talbot. 

7 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

My team - auchinleck talbot. 

Yeah, I had to put that through English translation.

I can never get the hang of how the language of 'Ayrshire Juniors' translates.

Its going to be a f**king nightmare if that gang ever make the SPFL.

2 hours ago, allyg1977 said:

1 hour ago, djchapsticks said:

Shut up Drew.

This slaver and you’re telling Drew to shut up?

;) 

1 hour ago, approximately dave said:

Yeah, I had to put that through English translation.

I can never get the hang of how the language of 'Ayrshire Juniors' translates.

Its going to be a f**king nightmare if that gang ever make the SPFL.

We ain't juniors no more m8 we are all professional I mean look at Darvel beaten Aberdeen we have also beaten or came close to beating so called big teams but I guess a team like St mirren is us like beating Ayr utd but they have beat u and drew so I guess u can say what u like and I am sure if we ever get to rhe spfl we would give anyone a run for their money but has always the 40 teams don't want to see progress I mean celtic rangers to make a new league is doing nothing for scottish football 

3 hours ago, allyg1977 said:

So you’re a closet rangers fan then?

3 minutes ago, allyg1977 said:

We ain't juniors no more m8 we are all professional I mean look at Darvel beaten Aberdeen we have also beaten or came close to beating so called big teams but I guess a team like St mirren is us like beating Ayr utd but they have beat u and drew so I guess u can say what u like and I am sure if we ever get to rhe spfl we would give anyone a run for their money but has always the 40 teams don't want to see progress I mean celtic rangers to make a new league is doing nothing for scottish football 

Yeah good luck, looking forward to seeing teams from the west make their mark in the LL and beyond. We want the strongest teams earning their place by results won on the pitch rather than buying their way in. Talbot have been at the front in the west for a very long time and look like a good solid consistant bet to be a decent SPFL club, probably L1 and settle there. The first one or two Ayrshire clubs that achieve the SPFL will have an advantage in attracting the best semi pro players in the area and beyond.

There was a twitter yesterday on the No To B Teams site on how many players from the Celtic B team were given a chance to impress yesterday. With Rangers now questioning why they need a B team in the LL, Celtic could be thinking the same, it could be about to get kicked into the sun at the vote anyway.

16 minutes ago, stressball said:

So you’re a closet rangers fan then?

Its off topic and should be for the appropriate forums but this very dilemma split the support of the two Inverness teams involved in the merger in 1994. Maybe a good topic on its own, would supporters of teams like Talbot or Darvel have to if they have a big team give that up due to a conflict of interest.

5 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

Not at all, absolutely embarrassing from St Mirren fans stating ‘should’ve won’ when they had 2 shots on goal. They did well but calm the f**k down, they were outplayed by a team that’s switched off. 

Come on, you're better than that. St Mirren hit the post and missed a sitter at 2-1 and if it had gone to 3-1 they probably would have won.

18 hours ago, allyg1977 said:

Could you type "you" rather than "u" please