Celtic v St Mirren May 20.

15 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

Gawd knows how this will go. We were shite last week and the Paisley Saints let a 2 goal lead slip to Hearts.

Draw anyone? 

Bite your hand off for that.

In all seriousness, this is the agreed time to pay us back for our wee favour in 1986, and it has the added benefit of continuing to stitch up Hearts.

There was a small chance Celtic may have been slightly complacent having won the league.

That was always going to be lessened with it being the first game at home since winning the title.

But any chance of it disappeared after losing 3-0 to the only other club that matters to them.

Sadly that 96th minute penalty for Hearts really means we need something from this.

19 hours ago, Hendo said:

Bite your hand off for that.

In all seriousness, this is the agreed time to pay us back for our wee favour in 1986, and it has the added benefit of continuing to stitch up Hearts.

6 hours ago, coineanach said:

St Mirren could come oot and have a go charging at that weakened back line, potentially rattle Celtic if they went a goal up; but most likely gonnae be an emphatic home win.

I hope you get something out the game.

18 hours ago, pozbaird said:

Hold on until I feign genuine interest and ponder possible outcomes…. Right, done that,  3-0 routine home win.

Bring on the Aberdeen.

17 hours ago, Captain_Sensible said:

I have my ticket for Aberdeen midweek at Pittodrie in a week’s time but there’s no chance I’d set foot in Parkhead or Ibrox 🤮

You two - not so much.

12 minutes ago, Munoz said:

Greive and Flynn out for our remaining games.

Looks like Jamieson up top with Main tomorrow. 

Good to see the lad get a chance. After last week Flynn should be nowhere near the team. Only joking everyone makes mistakes

Great to see we've wound up the Celtic Da's ahead of tomorrow by saying we won't do a guard of honour.

No doubt Chief Da Ange will bring it up after the inevitable 5-0 defeat, M8.

8 minutes ago, Stu said:

Great to see we've wound up the Celtic Da's ahead of tomorrow by saying we won't do a guard of honour.

No doubt Chief Da Ange will bring it up after the inevitable 5-0 defeat, M8.

No one gives a f**k