Hearts vs Aberdeen - Saturday 20th May

Weird results happen at this time of the season.

Even though Sevco won comfortably in the end at Easter Road, something tells me they are going to lose 2-1 at home to Hearts on Wednesday, whilst we play out a nut-numbing 1-1 draw with St Mirren that suits nobody.

Late o.g. at Ibrox from Soapy Titw@nk.

1 minute ago, tarapoa said:

Weird results happen at this time of the season.

Even though Sevco won comfortably in the end at Easter Road, something tells me they are going to lose 2-1 at home to Hearts on Wednesday, whilst we play out a nut-numbing 1-1 draw with St Mirren that suits nobody.

Late o.g. at Ibrox from Soapy Titw@nk.

Sevco were barely out of 2nd gear on Sunday at ER, and were playing with a freedom that they didnt seem to have earlier in the season - add into that more solidity with Souttar at the back and not having the madman McGregor in goal............they actually looked quite good (some of that was our fault, obvs).

If they play like that, or better they will cruise it against Hearts. 

3 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Sevco were barely out of 2nd gear on Sunday at ER, and were playing with a freedom that they didnt seem to have earlier in the season - add into that more solidity with Souttar at the back and not having the madman McGregor in goal............they actually looked quite good (some of that was our fault, obvs).

If they play like that, or better they will cruise it against Hearts. 

the madman might be in sticks for one last hurrah

1 hour ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Aberdeen look almost as certain to finish 3rd as we looked a couple of months back 

Nothing's certain, everything is up for grabs.

For instance, last time we played St Mirren at home we had a man sent off within ten minutes (just like they had a first half sending off against us earlier in the season and we beat them with a bit to spare after they had a promising start).  A similar event can change the whole complexion or an early goal.

I think we're headed for a dramatic end to the season.

I just can't envisage a scenario where Aberdeen stroll to a victory, Hearts lose and everything is done and dusted on Wednesday night.

The momentum is currently with Hearts, and although, we have the two point advantage, we've seen a dip in form since the Top 6 began which means, unfortunately for me, third could still be very conceivably for Hearts...😟

My salty, bitter tears are on standby...

Edited by Bogbrush1903