Kilmarnock v St Johnstone

1 minute ago, Shipa said:

The worry for me is that while one win should, hopefully, be enough, and that this might be, on paper, the toughest of the three remaining games, the longer we wait to get that win, the more the pressure grows, the less likely it feels we will get it.

I'm not so sure about seeing what happens on Saturday; if we lose this, that pressure will intensify, and I think we will struggle, a draw gives us maybe breathing space, and builds confidence, a win...

I think the managers comments have heaped the pressure on to the point we now need to win on Saturday, tbh.

Going into the final game needing to win is the nightmare, as it likely means weve lost the next 2 games.

MacLean himself, and the St. Johnstone teams he played in, would thrive under that sort of pressure - so I can understand his thinking. He’ll know the current group better than I do, but I can’t help but worry this’ll make them go the other way. 

Moronic statements from the perth manager, the sooner you bunch of diddies go down the better. Give everyone a break.

Thank you.

eta If this doesn't fire up the silly killie then nothing will.

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

8 hours ago, Radford said:

The passion of the Meh Derby beautifully captured by Ian Crocker here. Can hardly contain himself at, first, a late equaliser then, would you believe it, an injury time winner.

The voice of Scottish football.

Wow,is this the same screeching mess we have to listen to on sky ,christ on a bike

2 hours ago, SJFCtheTeamForMe said:

This game is won and lost in the middle of the park tomorrow. 

I cannot put into words how important it is for Saints that Carey isn't playing in there. Someone needs to be fit to play there instead of him. 

Carey out wide or bench. Nowhere else. 

Oh there is changes in the middle tomorrow!!! Just you wait and see...

I genuinely dreamt that he started Drey Wright in the middle alongside MacPherson and someone else, but i cant remember who the other person was.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

I genuinely dreamt that he started Drey Wright in the middle alongside MacPherson and someone else, but i cant remember who the other person was.

Wait, we tried Wright in the middle against Hibs. It was a disaster. 

5 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

We've went from try and play it safe Callum to baws oot daftness from Macca. Some laugh.

I mean, if we go down I’d rather have some fun than sit back watching us play it safe repeatedly. 

51 minutes ago, mizfit said:

I mean, if we go down I’d rather have some fun than sit back watching us play it safe repeatedly. 

I'm not knocking it, in an ideal world we'd be solid with players, when needed, capable of going baws oot. We are probably neither.

3 games left to get 1 win, if these players can't achieve this then every single one of them can gtf.

1 hour ago, mizfit said:

Wait, we tried Wright in the middle against Hibs. It was a disaster. 

He played there for Hibs too, and struggled. 

I dont think itll happen tbh, but MacLean seems desperate to chuck as much shit at the wall to see what sticks so who knows.

32 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

He played there for Hibs too, and struggled. 

I dont think itll happen tbh, but MacLean seems desperate to chuck as much shit at the wall to see what sticks so who knows.

It's his "preferred" position as well. So he's said in interviews during his first spell here anyway. 

You're correct though. Can't think of it ever going well for him there. Not sure any of his attributes suit the role either. 

Wright would be alright on the right hand side if a central 3 if he’s asked to perform the role Hallberg does on the left. Issue we then have is, we don’t have any other bloody wingers! I only say he’d be alright because he gets up and down and would potentially run off the opposition midfielders. 

24 minutes ago, Widge said:

Wright would be alright on the right hand side if a central 3 if he’s asked to perform the role Hallberg does on the left. Issue we then have is, we don’t have any other bloody wingers! I only say he’d be alright because he gets up and down and would potentially run off the opposition midfielders. 

Matthews

Brown - Gordon - Mitchell - Montgomery

McLennan - Wright - MacPherson - Wotherspoon - Murphy

Kane

Balls to the wall.