21.05.2023 Hibernian vs Rangers (Sunday 12pm)

55 minutes ago, StellarHibee said:

Great first half for Alan Muir and Divewell. Can't see us getting a goal here. Especially when the whistle goes whenever the ball is anywhere near McCrorie.

13 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Cantwell is so easy to dislike. 

20230521_134609.jpg

1 minute ago, StellarHibee said:

Don't worry mate. We still have our 6th tier English league superstars to look forward to next season.

Oh my apologies. I forgot about our 6th tier superstars. Treble is on. BBF9198E-6D77-4ACC-85BE-7FF9ACD29277.png.33c4784dd49a10711583b52475b0886e.png

9 minutes ago, Crawford Bridge said:

Unless there's a new keeper lined up, sending Murray Johnson out on loan for the season is a mistake. 

There will be mate.  Some Zimbabwean second tier pet shop owner goalie will be over in pre-season. 

54 minutes ago, Crawford Bridge said:

Unless there's a new keeper lined up, sending Murray Johnson out on loan for the season is a mistake. 

Bring her back..............oh, and her husband too

image.png.b6477020b0f1080367287bf427133b3f.png

1 hour ago, Hoose Rice said:

There will be mate.  Some Zimbabwean second tier pet shop owner goalie will be over in pre-season. 

These 6 Tier superstars and this new Zimbabwean second tier goalkeeper will win us the treble next season. 

Ian Gordon is a genius. 

I’m hopeful and it seems promising that Cantwell can take over from Morelos as the resident piss-boiler in this Rangers side.

On the game, fairly routine and comfortable. Another spate of injuries ahead of it which has to be a priority to resolve going into pre-season. Goldson out for 10 weeks minimum 🤨 

42 minutes ago, AJF said:

I’m hopeful and it seems promising that Cantwell can take over from Morelos as the resident piss-boiler in this Rangers side.

Absolutely nailed on. He's there already. 

43 minutes ago, AJF said:

On the game, fairly routine and comfortable. Another spate of injuries ahead of it which has to be a priority to resolve going into pre-season. Goldson out for 10 weeks minimum 🤨 

Hopefully Raskin isn't another one to add to the injury list, after a few mediocre performances I think he's definitely came onto a game recently.

I must say McCrorie looked a bit flappy today but I'm happy with a basic spine of Souttar, Goldson, Raskin and Cantwell.

7 hours ago, LiviLion said:

Didn't want to say "toilets" just after I'd already said "toilet"

Don't want any ***s getting thirsty

Could've just said bogs, or bog paper then toilets.

Used to get those woolen poodle toilet roll covers with a pink ribbon round it, same time they did doll ones. Something just not right about that era the weird decor it had. Those fire hazard polystyrene ceiling tiles were a hoot of an idea too. Wood panelling on the walls, it was a real tacky time.