Players moving to a higher level or capable of doing so

Just an interest , but from what I’ve seen the following are certainly capable , Carlo monti and Scott Rough Beith, Ian mcshane and trousdale Darvel, and apologies for not knowing the name but a few at Troon especially the left winger usually plays number 17 

Definitely lots of guys at our level who can make a step up but let's not underestimate the gulf in terms of step up at times when it comes to for example the championship. 

I watched the best ' junior ' player I've saw all season In Aaron healy for QP on Friday night against partick and texted My mate early doors saying that he will get hooked at half time ( which he did ) as his tracking back and defensive awareness were very poor ( something which he got away with at our level but got ruthlessly exposed at the higher level).

Def loads of guys who could slot into the lower levels of the ' senior ' leagues with ease but I'm not too sure if it's a great step up for them in comparison to maybe that level too far that's the top of league one /championship .

Edited by Thejackdaw

Ability wise there is not a lot of difference, even with the championship, the main difference you find is having the consistency levels to do it week in week ou., A lot of times it comes down to a mentality thing and having the right temperament, which most players at junior level don't have hence why they stay at our level , or go up stairs for a few seasons before coming back. 

28 minutes ago, Lokloyal said:

He is a talented player-we had him three times at Newlandsfield-but I think WOSFL is his level.

I think it's all about finding a good fit and Carlo certainly has been a pleasure to watch at beith and fits into the club so well,  more than capable of playing with senior clubs to  a certain degree but why would you want to when it's not much or if any better than the west of Scotland super premier  ?