Partick v Ayr/Ayr v Partick - Semi Final

Utterly woeful performance last night. For Dipos red Muirheads reaction is embarrassing but raising your hands to someone (especially with Colin Steven as the referee) is asking for problems.

Partick ripped us to shreds over both legs and I hope they get promoted. If they don't, with Doolan as manager and with that group of players they would absolutely cruise the championship next season.

3 hours ago, Mediocre Pundit said:

You’re mental if you think we’re making wholesale changes to people / shape for our home leg and on the back of 4-0, 3-0 and 5-0 results. Mental. 

same team please. Let’s get in about them. 

Hardly wholesale changes when in effect would be only one change in starting 11,however,our midfield is weak and will be exposed by better teams than Ayr and QP .Docherty looked generally uncomfortable on the ball last night and needs a bit of mettle in support.Turner ,excellent as he is in dead all and distribution, is lightweight physically and will be easily brushed off the ball when up against a big forward line of hammer throwers like Ross County .

6 minutes ago, AMMjag said:

7ncsr62.jpg.43017bf86f97de916aa63520dda35fae.jpg

Someone want to tell me why this picture is giving off the same vibes as that old naked guy being raised up by his pals in the pub. Doubt I’ll get away with posting it on here but surely someone knows the one I mean.