Partick v Ayr/Ayr v Partick - Semi Final

If we'd lost 3-0 at Ayr and had the second leg at Firhill I'd be thinking it was over until 5 pints of pre match optimism on Friday, but I'm actually more nervous than I would be if we were only one goal up like we were vs QP as its so much more of a f**k up if we do go out. 

That said, I still think the premiership team will be too strong over two legs so even then it won't be a total fucker unless Ayr then go on and get promoted 

There’s absolutely no chance of Doolan not taking this seriously and putting out best XI as possible. 

Lead isn’t strong enough to assume tie over. 

Edited by JagsCG

4 minutes ago, JagsCG said:

There’s absolutely no chance of Doolan not taking this seriously and putting out best XI as possible. 

Wouldn't surprise me if he brings Bannigan back in for Fitzpatrick for more protection for back line.

42 minutes ago, Highlandmagar said:

Wouldn't surprise me if he brings Bannigan back in for Fitzpatrick for more protection for back line.

If he does that, it will invite Ayr to attack us. We've been much more positive without Bannigan.

47 minutes ago, Highlandmagar said:

I would be fairly surprised if he wants to change a line-up that's won 3-0 and 4-0 in the last two games. 

If we get ourselves in front, I'd expect Bannigan to come on early in the second half to help see it out. 

53 minutes ago, JagsCG said:

This will f**k you for the next game. Calculated risks and all.

1 hour ago, UpInTheAyr said:

This will f**k you for the next game. Calculated risks and all.

Disagree, the next game would be nearly a week away. Not saying Doolan won’t start looking to the next match (if he can afford too) slightly earlier than normal but I’d be amazed if he doesn’t start with the strongest possible side, and as @Highlandmagar already pointed out it’s not like we’re blessed with suitable squad options in some areas, particularly defence.