Dundee's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Dundee's next permanent manager?  

328 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 minutes ago, K.T said:

It’s possible the board had him lined up but have shat it Billy Dodds style after the backlash. Wouldn’t be surprised if they were scrambling like f**k now.

Get Nelms and Bowyer sitting in a room and last one out alive gets to pick or be (dependent on who wins) the manager.

0_Queens-Park-v-Dundee-cinch-Championship-Ochilview-Park.jpg

11 minutes ago, Liam899 said:

Paulo Di Canio to be announced 🙈😎

At this point Nelms appointing a fascist would surprise me less than him actually appointing a competent manager. 

6 hours ago, Fifespud said:

Would you accept Goodwin? Tin helmet on!

I refer you to the game that was broadcast live on BBC Alba this evening and is on iPlayer. No thanks.

7 hours ago, Liam899 said:

Paulo Di Canio to be announced 🙈😎

Well it would certainly create some attention, Si Ferry might actually care about his hometown club for a change with his hero managing us lol. Would also be that Jimmy Jazz on Twitter's wet dream, an actual fascist as Dundee manager.

I'm just choosing to believe there's some truth (not a chance lol, but one good rumour to offset all the shite ones) in some vague Danny Cowley whisperings on Twitter I've seen.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

Just now, RossBFaeDundee said:

I refer you to the game that was broadcast live on BBC Alba this evening and is on iPlayer. No thanks.

Well it would certainly create some attention, Si Ferry might actually care about his hometown club for a change with his hero managing us lol. Would also be that Jimmy Jazz on Twitter's wet dream, an actual fascist as Dundee manager.

I'm just choosing to believe there's some truth (probably not) in some vague Danny Cowley whisperings on Twitter I've seen.

On the face of it, Goodwin has all the tools, just doesn’t seem to know how to use them. 
Appoint Cowley and I’m down there buying an ST, might even get on for Mrs Spud. 

4 minutes ago, Vicdfc said:

Who is he and what’s he done?

Managing in the lower English leagues he’s had 5 promotions and some outrageous cup runs including taking non league Lincoln to the quarter finals of the FA Cup.