Dundee's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Dundee's next permanent manager?  

328 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Wouldn’t agree with Paulo’s earlier post, in the sense that it reads as if Callum Davidson has one major weakness. Callum Davidson has many major managerial weaknesses. I wouldn’t wish him on Dundee. I literally shed tears of happiness when he was punted from St Johnstone. 

2 hours ago, The Real Saints said:

Wouldn’t agree with Paulo’s earlier post, in the sense that it reads as if Callum Davidson has one major weakness. Callum Davidson has many major managerial weaknesses. I wouldn’t wish him on Dundee. I literally shed tears of happiness when he was punted from St Johnstone. 

Your present incumbent won't win any trophies, Davidson did. Only one man for the Dens job, the boy at Livvi. Give him a 5 year contract to sort our shambles out. 

3 hours ago, TapothehullDee said:

Your present incumbent won't win any trophies, Davidson did. 

Aye, good luck with that.

Just wait until youre bottom of the league on a 10 game winless run, and theres rumours youre about to sack him. Twitter full of folk saying its the wrong decision because he won the double once upon a time.

1 minute ago, mizfit said:

If Burns is reporting it, it’s likely already happened or they’re testing the waters. 

Everything about this suggests its all been in the works for weeks.

25 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Everything about this suggests its all been in the works for weeks.

Perfect timing for Dundee us sacking Callum. Plus gives Callum a chance to show he’s not a one trick pony. 

I just don’t see this working in any way though. I’m in agreement he needs to go think about what went wrong and work on that otherwise he’ll repeat the same mistakes again and again. 

8 minutes ago, mizfit said:

Perfect timing for Dundee us sacking Callum. Plus gives Callum a chance to show he’s not a one trick pony. 

I just don’t see this working in any way though. I’m in agreement he needs to go think about what went wrong and work on that otherwise he’ll repeat the same mistakes again and again. 

Strachan straight on the phone to him.

And agreed. He clearly hadnt figured out, or accepted, what went wrong for him with us when he was sacked. I doubt hes figured it out in the month since.

1 minute ago, kingjoey said:

What's the P&B protocol about moving the Dundee threads to the Premiership section?

Just keep us in the Championship section I'd say, we'll be back there soon enough anyway.