Buddies v Jambos 13/05/23

Soft but still a penalty. He puts his forearm into his back and pushes him, fair enough the striker is waiting for it and throws himself down but he still made the contact and gave the ref a decision to make.

Shocking how deep we got in the last 15 minutes and for all his quality, Baccus just didn’t get up to speed with the game when he came on and young Jamieson made some poor choices which meant the ball never stuck up top and just kept coming back.

Still had a great season but it now feels pretty much over.

2 minutes ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

We're at the point where we would  be better off binning refs and letting the teams ref ot playground style.  

Never a red card or penalty for me

I can accept a referee making a questionable decision, they get one chance to see it. But why are we paying money for VAR? What is it for if not to overturn wrong decisions, both decisions were wrong yet both stood. 

1 minute ago, houston_bud said:

I can accept a referee making a questionable decision, they get one chance to see it. But why are we paying money for VAR? What is it for if not to overturn wrong decisions, both decisions were wrong yet both stood. 

I never saw the penalty but the sending off was fair enough. Comedy tackle.

Just now, HeartsOfficialMoaner said:

For me, if the player has no interest in the ball and he just goes to kick the opponent then he is asking for a red.

There is no point appealing it. 

If you want games finishing 5 a side, fine.  It's a yellow every day of the week, and we 100% better appeal it

Just now, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

12 red cards we've had this season.  We've committed the fewest fouls in the league

Yep. Hearts really make those dirty challenges count. Most pens awarded this season as well with 11. How many of them were actually penalties though?

Listening to Michael Stewart taking about the ‘Stonewaller’.  

Madden and every other pundit thought it wasn’t.  

Strangely he thought the clear handball on the 93re minute at Tynevastle earlier in this season wasn’t a penalty.  

Fine margins though and both injury time penalty decisions went for Hearts.  

3 minutes ago, Bobby_F said:

Listening to Michael Stewart taking about the ‘Stonewaller’. 

Confirmation, if it were needed, that it wasn't a penalty. That plonker would argue that black was white to get himself noticed. The sooner the BBC bin him the better, unlistenable.

Edited by houston_bud

8 minutes ago, StellarHibee said:

Yep. Hearts really make those dirty challenges count. Most pens awarded this season as well with 11. How many of them were actually penalties though?

Absolutely broken hibs loser 😂

1 hour ago, Lex said:

Hearts are rubbish. Let's keep the foot on the throat and try run up a score second half, make a dent in the goal difference. 

You must have forgotten that you're St. Mirren for a second there.