Buddies v Jambos 13/05/23

On 09/05/2023 at 13:19, pozbaird said:

Thought we could get a 1-1 at Easter Road, and before that, thought we could beat Killie 2-0. So much for thought. Will rack up and see what transpires. Safe in the knowledge that with Watt out, Ayunga out, other strikers out on loan, and Baccus carrying an injury, with Gallagher not 100%, and goodness knows what else - we cannot finish worse than sixth.

Given our current situation, never been so happy to be well away from the dirty end of the table. I therefore predict it will be 0-0, 1-1, 1-0, 0-1, 2-1, or 1-2.

Bookmark it. 😀

Good chance for you to pick up points, what with Hearts having tied up 3rd and the "euro millions" comfortably weeks ago, they will probably be playing the laddies.........

Spoiler

Funny Face Lol GIF

14 minutes ago, Molotov said:

I don’t think you could have scored decent marks at o-grade history. 

No, but I did get quite a good grade at my "sense of humour" higher, which you obviously dropped.

4 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

No, but I did get quite a good grade at my "sense of humour" higher, which you obviously dropped.

Hmmm. Your sense of humour? 

Looked nothing like a nazi symbol. If it had fair enough but it didn’t. 

I don’t even think your balls have dropped.

You must go and see some shite comedy acts at the Fringe.

2 hours ago, Coventry Saint said:

@Hearts fans - we're just making a quick tweak to the pitch as Aberdeen seem so keen to get involved here hope that's cool.

Three_sided_football_pitch.svg.png

Shocking that dons fans have an interest this game, absolutely shocking. Inexplicable. 

1 minute ago, Molotov said:

Hmmm. Your sense of humour? 

Looked nothing like a nazi symbol. If it had fair enough but it didn’t. 

I don’t even think your balls have dropped.

You must go and see some shite comedy acts at the Fringe.

Everyone sees shite comedy acts at the Fringe, thats kinda the point champ.

Feel free to demonstrate your full VL credentials by red dotting this post as well.........

Calm down folks. It’s not a Nazi symbol, it’s a leaked image of what Kibble want to build on St Mirren owned land*

*Fringe humour. Unfortunately as usual for me, Cumbernauld Fringe. The lesser-known one. 😃

On 09/05/2023 at 13:22, VincentGuerin said:

For about the last thirty years, every time we've changed coach I've hoped we'll become good away from home.

I've not learned my lesson yet.

4-0 Hearts.

Forty years for me - and I still don't understand why we find it so hard. Fair enough, the other team has the minor advantage of familiarity, but f**k sake - it's not like this is the States, and the players are travelling for 15 hours or staying overnight  and not getting a chance to train properly. There's not an way ground more than 3 hours from Tynecastle and most nearer, and a football pitch (one or two grounds excepted) is a football pitch. And yet, we've routinely been shite away from home for decades.

Own thing I do think though - Naismith is going to take a real swing at getting the manager's job permanently. We might lose, but we won't be trotting out at 3pm set up for a 0-0 draw. 

Edited by lennyzer0

11 hours ago, Coventry Saint said:

@Hearts fans - we're just making a quick tweak to the pitch as Aberdeen seem so keen to get involved here hope that's cool.

Three_sided_football_pitch.svg.png

Extend the pitch to include Hibs and get it played on the final day of the season. 

Are the away end tickets selling well, hoping for a good atmosphere?

Our fans seem to have peaked at the Killie game where we shat the bed in front of our biggest crowd and don’t see as much hype which might suit us better. 

3 minutes ago, Lola montez said:

Our fans seem to have peaked at the Killie game where we shat the bed in front of our biggest crowd and don’t see as much hype which might suit us better. 

sold out on Thursday

10 hours ago, Lola montez said:

Looking at the ticketing site it looks like just a few hundred left. Will be close to another full house especially with good weather forecast.