EFL Playoffs 2023

2 minutes ago, Musketeer Gripweed said:

Both team are honking but I thought Bournemouth and Brentford would have both been straight down after one season as well to be honest though.

Bournemouth (last time they went up) I’d have agreed with.  Brentford were a much more dynamic team than either of these two.

1 minute ago, Disco Duck said:

Bournemouth (last time they went up) I’d have agreed with.  Brentford were a much more dynamic team than either of these two.

I agree that Brentford were the better team, I hust thought they would have been a bit naive and wouldn't have the nouse to compete at the top level. Brentford make these two look like a west of Scotland junior outfit both on and off the pitch now though.

6 minutes ago, Musketeer Gripweed said:

I agree that Brentford were the better team, I hust thought they would have been a bit naive and wouldn't have the nouse to compete at the top level. Brentford make these two look like a west of Scotland junior outfit both on and off the pitch now though.

I’ve not really seen either of these two play this season - but certainly some of the teams that missed out on the playoffs seemed better than this garbage.

let’s put it down to nerves and pray for the carnage of penalties 

5 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Even if he squares it like the commentator says it is still a clear handball since his arm is outstretched and above his head.

The issue here is that the handball rule is such a mess just now, I don’t think anyone can say with certainty what would have happened had he squared it (and the goal was scored). 

4 minutes ago, Autistisches Nilpferd said:

On the one hand seeing Premier League arseholes at Kennilworth Road will be funny. On the other it'll be all we hear all summer

The Bedfordshire Gretna?