Annan vs Dumbarton, Dumbarton vs Annan

Final outcome  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Final outcome

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/05/23 at 18:45

6 minutes ago, sonsanorak said:

He was asking if any of us wanted a game.

At one point the ball had gone out for a goal kick and a fan had it in his hands, Brett told him to keep it and went for a walkabout.

Fair play to him, it was a complete shit storm in front of him.

This is hilarious. Whether Dumbo are winning or losing they are still wasting time. Like most, I quite enjoyed that score line last night

Fair play to those Sons fans who stayed until the end. The defending there annoyed me so I can't imagine how you lot felt. Even when your GK made a decent stop there was no one there to help him out. 

A couple looked like they may have been offside (maybe just the angle) and I don't think you can see if it was a clear red or not but I don't think it would have made much difference. 

Hoping Annan see it through this year. Would be good to have an actual Derby next season. 

2 hours ago, Nowhereman said:

I get what you are saying but is refusing to attend not just playing in to Andy Hosie’s hands. He will be delighted if crowds fall to a couple of hundred and the club fall to the bottom of the division. Because the fewer people who are interested suits his purposes and will make it all the easier for him to wind us up at the first hint of a half decent offer from a builder 

That may not be as straightforward as you suggest.

9 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

'Like most' ?  Explain please.

Stenny fans seem to want to manufacture some kind of rivalry/grudge against us. God alone knows why?

Trying too hard lads. No matter how much you try, we still won't think of you as anything other than having a fondness for our cast offs.

2 hours ago, Nowhereman said:

I get what you are saying but is refusing to attend not just playing in to Andy Hosie’s hands. He will be delighted if crowds fall to a couple of hundred and the club fall to the bottom of the division. Because the fewer people who are interested suits his purposes and will make it all the easier for him to wind us up at the first hint of a half decent offer from a builder 

There are a few issues that would influence that. For starters there are the C shares. And the fact that the ground is built on a filled in dock. It was filled with all sort of rubbish and would almost certainly have a significant clean up bill before any development was allowed. That kind of work fairly eats in to any potential profit. Would also possibly need some work to stablise the land at the river end of the ground. Look at the dip.

If no Dumbarton fans are going to turn up for the home game and maybe to stay in the playoffs a bit longer and generate a wee bit more cash from Annan fans, Dumbarton can hose their pitch on Saturday morning and then get the game called off 10 minutes before kick off and then not offer refunds for car parking and admission price. Then do it twice more. 

2 minutes ago, Highlandbino said:

If no Dumbarton fans are going to turn up for the home game and maybe to stay in the playoffs a bit longer and generate a wee bit more cash from Annan fans, Dumbarton can hose their pitch on Saturday morning and then get the game called off 10 minutes before kick off and then not offer refunds for car parking and admission price. Then do it twice more. 

It’s certainly an option but we’d have to factor in putting up with your salty whining for the next eternity. 

8 minutes ago, Highlandbino said:

Your joke is about five months out of date my friend.

24 minutes ago, Highlandbino said:

Oh well done. You've finally made your 7th post in 11 years and it's to put the boot in Dumbarton fans when they're down.  Get a life you absolute prat.

1 hour ago, Nigel Blackwell said:

This is hilarious. Whether Dumbo are winning or losing they are still wasting time. Like most, I quite enjoyed that score line last night

I really enjoyed our score line against Stenny 4 times this season.  Laugh that off

17 hours ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

That may not be as straightforward as you suggest.

17 hours ago, BallochSonsFan said:

There are a few issues that would influence that. For starters there are the C shares. And the fact that the ground is built on a filled in dock. It was filled with all sort of rubbish and would almost certainly have a significant clean up bill before any development was allowed. That kind of work fairly eats in to any potential profit. Would also possibly need some work to stablise the land at the river end of the ground. Look at the dip.

I get that but it doesn't detract from the point that the fewer fans that turn up makes it easier from Andy Hosies point of view

Angers me watching those highlights, second goal, Wylde doesn't get close to his man, sold a dummy, then can't stop the cross coming in and he moans at the CBs.  Don't think I have ever actively hated a Dumbarton player until now - we need rid of him.  He wanted out at xmas and we should have let him go.