Annan vs Dumbarton, Dumbarton vs Annan

Final outcome  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Final outcome

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/05/23 at 18:45

Feeling strangely optimistic about tonight. We go in to the playoffs in a reasonable bit of form, bar the Elgin result where we fielded a weakened team, with pretty much a full squad to choose from (assuming only Wallace and Grant being the main absentee with Gemmill retired) with all having had some recent game time. 

We should be going out there tonight looking to win but at the very least keep we should be keeping ourselves in the tie, ie not repeating the mistakes of Edinburgh City last year. Expecting Faz to go with Carsy at the back if Grant isn’t eligible. Would like to see Love given a start instead of Rusty with Long returning in goal (although Broun has impressed recently). We need Gray and Orsi on their game tonight and nothing daft at the back.

24 minutes ago, Thommo90 said:

Anybody else had any issues buying the stream?  Keeps saying payment failed for me and to check card details but I have tried three cards with all the same outcome now...

If you’re unable to buy on line. 
You will be able to pay at gate. But it’s preferred to pay online 

1 hour ago, Thommo90 said:

Do Annan use the pixillot cameras or will it be operated by a human?

Yes we use pixillot cameras. 
it’s worth subscribing just to listen to commentary. 
Top commentators 

11 minutes ago, marco44 said:

If you’re unable to buy on line. 
You will be able to pay at gate. But it’s preferred to pay online 

Unable to make the trip so needing the webcast.  Got it working now - didn't like credit cards but took the debit card..

1 hour ago, Jan Vojáček said:

The only game Peter Grant wouldn't be eligible for is if we play Clyde. So he's absolutely fine for tonight.

I believe there is no clause in the loan for either Grant or McGeever not to play should we face each other.  Which would just be prime cinch if either was to affect the outcome of any possible match.  Long way to go for either team first.   

5 minutes ago, Adolfo Rios said:

I believe there is no clause in the loan for either Grant or McGeever not to play should we face each other.  Which would just be prime cinch if either was to affect the outcome of any possible match.  Long way to go for either team first.   

SFA rules stop a player playing against their parent club. 

3 minutes ago, Adolfo Rios said:

Under SPFL rules they can't play against each other, so no chance of that happening. Although our club captain keeping us down would be a very Dumbarton thing to happen.

I subscribed for the Annan site this morning to save the hassle of trying to buy the stream at kick off, but the site won't save my payment info, hasn't sent me a code to redeem and is just generally rubbish. Any tips? I've tried both Mastercard and visa debit.

34 minutes ago, Sweet Pete said:

I subscribed for the Annan site this morning to save the hassle of trying to buy the stream at kick off, but the site won't save my payment info, hasn't sent me a code to redeem and is just generally rubbish. Any tips? I've tried both Mastercard and visa debit.

Type your debit card details in with more anger - worked for me after about 7 attempts

Edited by Thommo90

Annoyingly, I can't watch tonight, because I have something I booked in months ago. I must have been so confident we'd win the league, that I didn't even bother checking playoff dates.

Edited by FifeSons