Airdrie v Falkirk, 1st leg

29 minutes ago, Virtual Insanity said:

Number of rubberneckers on this and the Falkirk thread is absolutely shameful. 

Thistle fans arent allowed to play Falkirk bingo btw.

Edited by cb_diamond

When I got into the park and saw the team I got the fear.

Never expected it to be quite as shameful as the first half turned out to be though.

Quite possibly the worst 45 minutes I have seen from a Falkirk side in my many, many years of following the Bairns and I have witnessed some shite.

Tiniest silver lining is that Gavin Williamson will never be seen in a Falkirk jersey ever again.

edit : should of course be Ryan Williamson, had a wee meltdown.

Edited by Reggie Perrin

3 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

When I got into the park and saw the team I got the fear.

Never expected it to be quite as shameful as the first half turned out to be though.

Quite possibly the worst 45 minutes I have seen from a Falkirk side in my many, many years of following the Bairns and I have witnessed some shite.

Tiniest silver lining is that Gavin Williamson will never be seen in a Falkirk jersey ever again.

You’d be better off with Gavin Williamson at right back!

7 minutes ago, Kenny_m said:

Definite red for Rae, Allan's, need to see it again but probably yellow, but I'm pretty sure you'll change your mind about the Airdrie pen when you see the highlights.

I’m sure you’ll understand when I say I won’t bother with the highlights. The 97 mins was enough, first time round.

Airdrie and playoffs is never a dull watch, that first half was absolutely incredible we were so up for it from the get go. That 6th goal is absolutely massive, surely we won’t concede 4 on Saturday 🤣.

So not gonna act like a Falkirk fan and say too much before kick off on Saturday. They’ve beaten us twice in 4 years and I was seeing we just need to turn up tonight and we win, incredible as per. Get up the diamonds ♦️ 

So, the master plan for next season was ... get shot of the two FT clubs from L1 with the biggest budgets.

Part one: Pars promoted automatically ... check ✔️

Part two: Bairns to depart via the playoffs ... aw, FFS Bairns ... 🫣

33 minutes ago, Chapelhall chap said:

Praise to the Falkirk fans who stayed to back their team and the match is not over yet.

Phew! 

Holy f**k Falkirk have fallen to become that much of a joke club that even Newco Airdrie fans are giving them wee pats on the head like this.

Can't really say it's all over but the fat lady is warming up.   Questions for Saturday with josh rae missing and Falkirk showing they can create plenty.   Delighted with tonight and an advantage for Saturday.   That's all we have for now is an advantage we showed that ourselves last year.    Could do with a first half like that again though I'm sure the Falkirk number 2 won't be playing though.