The Wasps v The Pars

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

Can’t work out how McGowan decided to lob the keeper in that situation. He’s wired up different. Be delighted to see him come and do a good preseason with us.

Depending what level of cash he is on I think he could be a good player to have here especially his skill for the academy players to learn from, hopefully they can learn "temperament" from other players

I’d be surprised if McGowan wasn’t at least invited back for pre-season to prove his fitness. He’s only just got himself fit. If he lets himself go over the break, he’d be a poor signing. If he keeps himself fit and can get a full pre-season, he’d be a good player to have around the squad.

Hope Matty Todd enjoyed his pre-season break, the mental b*****d is probably doing laps of EEP already. 

19 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Matty Todd has absolutely fucked it for anyone who likes to ease back into preseason or hit the pies over summer. Class swot vibes. 

Aye McPake joined on 24th of May last year and by the 26th he’d bumped into Todd who was doing laps off the pitch with the physio. Role model!

29 minutes ago, The Toun Clock said:

Aye McPake joined on 24th of May last year and by the 26th he’d bumped into Todd who was doing laps off the pitch with the physio. Role model!

Maybe I’m remembering it wrong but I thought that happened before McPake had even been appointed, which made it more impressive that Todd didn’t even know a prospective manager was in the building. I didn’t know until recently however that McPake was interviewed at his own home so maybe he had been appointed when he saw Todd at EEP. 

27 minutes ago, smpar said:

Maybe I’m remembering it wrong but I thought that happened before McPake had even been appointed, which made it more impressive that Todd didn’t even know a prospective manager was in the building. I didn’t know until recently however that McPake was interviewed at his own home so maybe he had been appointed when he saw Todd at EEP. 

In think mcpake was in for the press announcement