Had a fairly crap stream for this so not been able to make much out but obviously pleased so far, don't seem to be giving too much away albeit not creating in huge amounts either. Should we see this out, given the way the season's gone a couple of days in Europe isn't a bad outcome. 

Not really seen anything on why big Mykola isn't even getting on the bench these days, presumably an injury if McKirdy and Hoppe are in ahead. 

Just now, djchapsticks said:

Unfortunately we have three centre halves today who are all intent on letting Hibs have freebies it appears.

Dunne in particular has had a horrid time

wee 21, Grieve?, looks a handful 

1 minute ago, djchapsticks said:

Unfortunately we have three centre halves today who are all intent on letting Hibs have freebies it appears.

They didn't let us. We've been right in their faces for the first 45 minutes, forcing them to make mistakes. I know it's a common theme not to give Hibs any credit when they're on top of other teams, but come on. 😂

1 minute ago, StellarHibee said:

They didn't let us. We've been right in their faces for the first 45 minutes, forcing them to make mistakes. I know it's a common theme not to give Hibs any credit when they're on top of other teams, but come on. 😂

Honestly though mate, I'm happy to give praise but surely you need to see that the first goal should be dealt with by a centre half 100 times out of 100 and the second goal is from Declan Gallagher tripping over his own two feet? Two catastrophically stupid errors.

Fair play to Hibs for putting the pressure on but we are dithering in ways we normally just don't, even under pressure.