Not much between the teams - assuming the St Mirren who turn up aren’t the St Mirren who turned up against Kilmarnock. Surely set for a 1-1 with little controversy and no major talking points? 

Looking forward to a few beers, arrive at ER early, join hands with our Paisley bretheren to pledge alliegance to our overlord King Charles during a haunting rendition of Jerusalem.......

30 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Looking forward to a few beers, arrive at ER early, join hands with our Paisley bretheren to pledge alliegance to our overlord King Charles during a haunting rendition of Jerusalem.......

Abide with me...

While I tell you that's a shite idea.

If we can someone get a game plan on how to stop Youan, we may have a chance. 

He ran the show in Paisley and was miles better than everyone else on the pitch. 

Seen a few folk saying there is no pressure on us now as we have met our target, I'm not so sure. Most of us are choking for European football, there's at least 1 spot up for grabs and we might not get a better shot at European football for who knows how long. 

We need to show up here.

2 hours ago, Leith Green said:

Is Jerusalem the one that begins '"you can stick your coronation up your...."

I feel we need a minimum of 4 points from our next 2 fixtures, so would probably settle for a draw in this one. That said, a win will give us a massive confidence boost and set us up nicely for our last 4 games. 

Need to get back to the basics and start defending well again. 

3 hours ago, Leith Green said:

Can we do an alternative coronation for King Albert?

10 minutes ago, StellarHibee said:

Don't know about the rest of you lads, but i'll personally be pledging my allegiance to Charlie before KO.

Reveal hidden contents

In the East Stand gents
tumblr_nmnu6ttUsw1u2ragso3_r1_500.gif

Think we should wait until kick off then both sets of fans can all join in on the appreciation.

15 hours ago, ZingaliMan said:

Would be great to hear Hibs and saints sing a song in harmony. I can see this happening spread the word on your fans forums. Let's do this. 

The Obika song? 

3 hours ago, Lyle Lanley said:

The Obika song? 

Nah, how about…

Have you seen a lap of honour with the cup,

Have you seen a lap of honour with the cup,

Have you seen a lap of honour, seen a lap of honour,

Seen a lap of honour with the cup - have you fcuk.

….Maybe a song for visiting fans only. 😇