Conference League Good Guys List

Ray Patterson

3 hours ago, Brazilianlex said:

Most are sheep who look to curry favour with Doncaster and Maxwell 

The only sheep I'm seeing here are the Cowdenbeath board who bought Ian Maxwell's utterly laughable pish and gormlessly voted for more B team shite, as well as the (not all) Cowden fans who made excuses for that. 

You're in absolutely no position to launch stones at vastly superior League One clubs in the SPFL. 

52 minutes ago, Toby said:

I suppose you could argue that, given that the most high profile Lowland Club to take the B Team boab were “historically” a Championship club.

8 minutes ago, virginton said:

The only sheep I'm seeing here are the Cowdenbeath board who bought Ian Maxwell's utterly laughable pish and gormlessly voted for more B team shite, as well as the (not all) Cowden fans who made excuses for that. 

You're in absolutely no position to launch stones at vastly superior League One clubs in the SPFL. 

What is it with Morton fans in this place?

I can only take it that the complete irrelevance of your team in Scottish football makes you this f’ing nippy? An afterthought of a club that almost ghost their way anonymously through season after season, I doubt anyone would even notice if you weren’t there. 

10 minutes ago, Cowdenleith said:

What is it with Morton fans in this place?

I can only take it that the complete irrelevance of your team in Scottish football makes you this f’ing nippy? An afterthought of a club that almost ghost their way anonymously through season after season, I doubt anyone would even notice if you weren’t there. 

Maybe we should try dropping like a stone and scrambling around for the scraps of local Celtic fans in the hope that they don’t have a first team game when the kiddies come to town.

People talking about you doesn’t always show you in a good light- ask Philip Schofield.

3 minutes ago, Toby said:

Maybe we should try dropping like a stone and scrambling around for the scraps of local Celtic fans in the hope that they don’t have a first team game when the kiddies come to town.

People talking about you doesn’t always show you in a good light- ask Philip Schofield.

If I had any idea what that incoherent post was about I would come back with a crushing response, but I don’t, so I can’t.

8 minutes ago, Cowdenleith said:

If I had any idea what that incoherent post was about I would come back with a crushing response, but I don’t, so I can’t.

Having read some of your responses to the criticisms of your rancid wee club and their support over the last few weeks, that doesn’t surprise me.

3 hours ago, virginton said:

:jerry    Oh dear, looks like we have permanently pissed off VT and his fellow diddies; wonder which of them is among the nineteen percent.

That’s an absolute demolishing of the plan by HL clubs, even the maybe yes Brora have rolled back and said they’re going to consult fans, who If they are like any other fan base will reject it.   We could do with more public no’s but momentum is really building against this.

6 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

That’s an absolute demolishing of the plan by HL clubs, even the maybe yes Brora have rolled back and said they’re going to consult fans, who If they are like any other fan base will reject it.   We could do with more public no’s but momentum is really building against this.

Time to get more SPFL clubs on board, a lot of fans probably don't even know what they're trying to pull. Even the Rangers manager admits tier 5 is a waste of time and money for B-teams, it's all about getting them into League 1 from an established base in the pyramid in a few years time. 

These demolitions not only by Pollok and Glencairn but also by Beale of Rangers need to get onto all accessible web sites including those here for Womens football, Amateurs and the 3 divisions beneath the Premier Division.

Volunteers?

16 hours ago, parsforlife said:

If 90% of Highland League & Lowland League clubs vote against it plus any in below tiers with voting rights  - eg Girvan, Glasgow University, Fort William, St Cuthbert's Wanderers etc then wont need too many SPFL clubs to vote against it? Need to keep the pressure on though and get more SPFL clubs to consult with their fans as then very unlikely to pass a vote for Conference League.

I say 90% as I assume Brechin, Brora and Gala Fairydean, Broomhill etc may well be for it.

Edited by Shannon

2 hours ago, Shannon said:

I say 90% as I assume Brechin, Brora and Gala Fairydean, Broomhill etc may well be for it.

Brora are consulting their fans so I assume their position might well change. Can't see Gala Fairydean going for it either as they'd effectively vote to relegate themselves.

1 hour ago, Marten said:

Brora are consulting their fans so I assume their position might well change. Can't see Gala Fairydean going for it either as they'd effectively vote to relegate themselves.

Thomas Brown is the Gala chairman is he not and one of the main backers of this Conference League?!

Edited by Shannon

1 minute ago, Shannon said:

Thomas Brown is the Gala chairman is he not and one of the main backers of this Conference League?!

He's spun the Maxwell myth that it's a done deal but I don't see how he could remain as Lowland League chairman whilst advocating demotion for 3/4 of its member clubs.

5 minutes ago, Shannon said:

I've criticised him a fair bit, but in fairness, he wasn't particularly excited about the prospect of a conference league to put it mildly in an interview I listened to. He thought it was a done deal, but that doesn't mean he will support it actually happening.

https://twitter.com/notobteams/status/1663229764402921474?s=46&t=o7cZTRZQdQRmoiuMLXLeXw

No to B Teams have updated their tracker to show clubs consulting fans & highlight where there has been complete radio silence. 

If there is anything missing on here, please let them know.

Also, if your club is one of those not engaging fans, there’s just over a week to try & change their minds on that.  

Buckie Thistle have been consulting fans but I don't think there's any doubt whatsoever that they'll vote against. 

https://www.facebook.com/BuckieThistleFC/posts/pfbid02TQHSsBK4qZtWBC7DjQ9YPBK4bQKt1anu3mw74664fnnYsvy7SMBzVFWA4ZLHxK43l?locale=en_GB

Here's their neutral questionnaire. :lol:

image.thumb.png.a7bad65c47cbc4a8bcc4dc4b5c3bdd83.png