Final Day: Raith Rovers vs Thistle - Friday 5th May 2023

If we cannot beat a depleted, lino on the beach, outfit, we are as well chucking it, in terms of the playoffs anyways...

Raith 0 Thistle 2

6 hours ago, Virtual Insanity said:

Have Raith games been £14 all season on PPV or are Rovers shamelessly exploiting the Partick Pound? 

Believe that’s been all season. Generally well worth the cost, as near a non-partisan call as you’ll find, a good picture and a chance to trade comments and family friendly jabs on the chat board.

6 minutes ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

We'll have Vaughan and Lang back from suspension, at the least. Sounds like Ross Millen might miss this one, so we'll jam a teenage centre half in at right back. 

Critically, Scott Brown will play. 

State of this thread if he scores 

13 minutes ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

We'll have Vaughan and Lang back from suspension, at the least. Sounds like Ross Millen might miss this one, so we'll jam a teenage centre half in at right back. 

Critically, Scott Brown will play. 

Might as well cancel the team bus and take the 3-0 loss for not turning up...

29 minutes ago, purplemonkeydishwasher said:

1-0 raith. Please.

That’s about the only way we could win…haven’t scored more than 1 in a match since 1 April…3 goals in 6 matches.

I would like to take this opportunity to wish Raith Rovers Football Club the very best of luck in this evening's match. Big, huge, fantastic, sexy football club who deserve nothing less than to end the season with a victory.

Go on the Raith boys, bring it home.

3 minutes ago, Jives Miguel said:

I would like to take this opportunity to wish Raith Rovers Football Club the very best of luck in this evening's match. Big, huge, fantastic, sexy football club who deserve nothing less than to end the season with a victory.

Go on the Raith boys, bring it home.

After the takeover announcement the guys will be well up to impress the new owners tonight, I forsee a bit of a shock in store for the Jags............... maybe 😂

I definitely don't see this being straightforward, maybe the announcement today gives the Raith players a kick up the arse. I'd be very surprised if we're home and hosed with ten minutes or more to go.