🔵🔴 The Caley v Ayr ⚪⚫

On 29/04/2023 at 17:23, Stephen Malkmus said:

Pleased to beat you. Next.

On 29/04/2023 at 23:42, Sir Tarmo said:

Feels inevitable we win this. Not worried in the slightest. Ayr fans know deep down they’re losing this.

Got this far and couldn't be arsed.  

Wee guy club

4 minutes ago, KirkieRR said:

Right, feeling lousy because of the Caley outcome but that was an evening of utter drama. What a league. Take yer munnybags English Premier and shove it.

First time I think I've ever paid attention to every game in the league

10 minutes ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

I will only forgive the village of Ayr for this if you relegate Ross County in the playoffs. Congratulations to Billy Dodds for masterminding a 6th place finish against all odds.

Relegating the gammon Malky Mackay would be very pleasing it must be said.

Edited by Oceanlineayr
Autocorrect........

We were never going up in the play-offs (neither were Morton, Partick or Ayr for that matter), but it at least provided us with matches before the final. A month with no games. Dodds is a fucking wet mop. Get him out asap.

1 minute ago, Sir Tarmo said:

We were never going up in the play-offs (neither were Morton, Partick or Ayr for that matter), but it at least provided us with matches before the final. A month with no games. Dodds is a fucking wet mop. Get him out asap.

Lifetime contract for the wee scrote. 

Great stuff. No way if things work out that way we want a play-off at Inverness. Somerset is a dawdle these days for us. Reading the earlier posts did u eventually manage to collect enough cash from The Hub, the club and ur various supporters clubs to arrange a bus for ur biggest game for years?

By the way predictive text took me to ‘the Hub’ to ‘the ***’. Mibbee u should have asked ur scarf-sharers to help u out. 

1 minute ago, marie osmond said:

Great stuff. No way if things work out that way we want a play-off at Inverness. Somerset is a dawdle these days for us. Reading the earlier posts did u eventually manage to collect enough cash from The Hub, the club and ur various supporters clubs to arrange a bus for ur biggest game for years?

By the way predictive text took me to ‘the Hub’ to ‘the ***’. Mibbee u should have asked ur scarf-sharers to help u out. 

Mothers Day Lol GIF by reactionseditor

Absolute puddle drinker 😆

oh do f**k off, you killie c**t

An absolute world class save from Albinson, huge praise to Bryden winning a 40/60 in the build up to play in O'Connor.

What a performance, we got exactly what we deserved over the match. Had much the best of the 1st half, Caley came back into it in the 2nd half but to stay in the game and score the goal in the manner we did shows a lot of guts, desire and bottle.

I genuinely hope Caley and their fans enjoy their Cup final day. 👍

6 minutes ago, marie osmond said:

4 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

Can someone enlighten me how much more prize money we get for finishing 2nd rather than 5th. That was a valuable goal from McKenzie!

We get around £500,000 for second I think.