Scottish Cup Final 2023 - ICT v Celtic

1 hour ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

Looks like it's going to be shorts and sunnies weather for this one. Where's the best beer garden to sit down for 20 litres of cider in Glasgow?

Clockwork

2 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Clockwork

Was in there before the 2015 semi and it was decent.

Will everywhere around the ground not be rammed full of Celtic fans though? It’s extremely off putting.

14 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

Was in there before the 2015 semi and it was decent.

Will everywhere around the ground not be rammed full of Celtic fans though? It’s extremely off putting.

Aye, places like the Montford, 100 Acres and the Beechwood will be. I'm just going to The Ferry and straight to Hampden.

Positivity day 18

It's Scottish Cup Final week and it's fantastic to contemplate that this tilt at the trophy is a reality. That it is such a short leap in time from 2015 and before then, from prospective knockout tournament highlights like The North Of Scotland Cup, well this seems to me to be truly remarkable and I'm glad to have health & wealth to enable me to attend.

In terms of buying tickets online from Caley, you can register and login whch is some kind of protection, surely?

Mind you. I do remember Caley's only ScoCup defeat to Selick so far, c2007 or so. We were in the main stand just behind the dugouts. It was the GordoStrach era for them; Caley the better team, went up 1-0, but lost out to two late goals iirc.

There were some folk around me whose reaction to the Caley goal was strangely muted. And when Selick grabbed their two luckies they didn't celebrate exactly, but their demeanour was strangely disturbed and unusual.

I think they may have been Selick interlopers.

I'm going to be in section A4 of the ICT end so would really appreciate it if you Inverness chaps could tone down the horrendous accents for the day.

Please pass this on to anyone you know in or around that section, and enjoy your day out. cheers. 

27 minutes ago, Shanner said:

I'm going to be in section A4 of the ICT end so would really appreciate it if you Inverness chaps could tone down the horrendous accents for the day.

Please pass this on to anyone you know in or around that section, and enjoy your day out. cheers. 

no screaming about fences or bonk machines

If I see anyone who isn't a The Caley fan in our end, regardless of whether they're supporting us or not, they'll be getting battered. Piggybacking on The Caley's success so you get a wee day out to Hampden is unacceptable.

Celtic fans on Twitter - "Why are we not getting more tickets for this game? It's a joke!"
Celtic fans on Twitter after getting more tickets for the game - "Ha ha ICT are a bunch of diddies! What a joke!"

11 minutes ago, RiG said:

Celtic fans on Twitter - "Why are we not getting more tickets for this game? It's a joke!"
Celtic fans on Twitter after getting more tickets for the game - "Ha ha ICT are a bunch of diddies! What a joke!"

*clicks on Celtic fans Twitter profile after comment*

Location - Inverness

1 hour ago, RiG said:

A Celtic fan on Twitter story, that’s brilliant, cheers. 

4 hours ago, Shanner said:

You're more than welcome but please to avoid offending us ensure you shower on the day, use deodarant and wear clean clothes, if you have a beard then please remove all saliva dribble and food particles.

Edited by SandyCromarty