🔵⚪️St Johnstone v Dundee United🟠⚫️ 06/05/23

25 minutes ago, double deluxe said:

SITC ticket initiative is doing well.

Any idea on numbers we’re looking at DD?

I notice most of the tickets for the middle section in the Ormond Stand are gone, is that the ones given out to school and community groups, or is that just through online sales?

12 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

I notice most of the tickets for the middle section in the Ormond Stand are gone, is that the ones given out to school and community groups, or is that just through online sales?

Just had a look there too. The section towards the main is/was also available (well maybe half of it) and it is nearly gone too. In my head, each section behind the goals is c600 seats, so you are probably looking at maybe 700 ish tickets gone in ormond.

The east looks to be just single seats in the top section aside from the red seats nearest to the ormond, which still has loads of seats. Bottom of east maybe half sold. Main is pretty much as normal.

At a guess, I'd say there is maybe 3,500-4,000 home tickets gone in one form or another. Maybe 1k up on normal? Which if right, is a bit of a disappointment, although, I have no idea whether saints usually have a late surge in the day(s) before a game or not. 

49 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

All in there should be around 1,500 in the Ormond Stand.  Middle section is online sales.

24 minutes ago, double deluxe said:

All in there should be around 1,500 in the Ormond Stand.  Middle section is online sales.

Wow. That’s tremendous.

In that case, say there’s 1000 Saints in the Main Stand and a minimum of 2500 in East, then you’re looking at around 5000 Saints fans?

A crowd of 7700+ is good.  Should be a cracking occasion. 

10 minutes ago, Widge said:

Kind of goes against Goodwin's comments that there would likely be more United fans than home fans....

Did he say that? 😂

Guys a deluded arse. Genuinely thinks he was just unlucky at Aberdeen and probably thinks a wee purple patch at United shows hes one of the best managers in the league.

29 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Did he say that? 😂

Guys a deluded arse. Genuinely thinks he was just unlucky at Aberdeen and probably thinks a wee purple patch at United shows hes one of the best managers in the league.

A71074C7-EA9C-41BE-A149-5C6773CFA790.jpeg

1 hour ago, PSJ.84 said:

A71074C7-EA9C-41BE-A149-5C6773CFA790.jpeg

Very Jackie McNamara of him.

Listening to him moan about our style of play after our 2-0 win, both CB headers, will be a great laugh.

Jim Goodwin pissed 2/3’rds of St Mirrens covid loan on players then fucked off when he wasn’t allowed to spend more. 

His greatest management achievement was being the bridesmaid to Callum Davidson. 

1 hour ago, Alert Mongoose said:

Reminder of the kind of club we are playing against.

Ends with us winning 3-0

1 hour ago, PSJ.84 said:

Ends with them losing 7-0

Levels. 

4 minutes ago, mishtergrolsch said:

Ended with us losing 7-1

Details.

You lost the 2nd leg 7-0