Elgin City vs Dumbarton

Outcome?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Outcome?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 29/04/23 at 14:00

3 hours ago, FifeSons said:

Borough Briggs is a great ground, so if we give Elgin a wee helping hand to stay up at Bonnyrigg's expense, I won't shed too many tears.

On 23/04/2023 at 12:11, FifeSons said:

Tbf, I wouldn't shed too many tears if Elgin go. Borough Briggs is a great ground, though, so would still prefer Bonnyrigg. As long as we can preserve the site of outstanding natural beauty that is Cliftonhill.

You seem unable to make up your mind here.

2 hours ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

You seem unable to make up your mind here.

By “would still prefer Bonnyrigg” I meant, would prefer Bonnyrigg to go down.

I want Albion Rovers to stay up ahead of either, though, because they’re OGs and Cliftonhill is superb.

If you’re referring to shedding of tears, that’ll happen regardless when we lose the playoffs!

Edited by FifeSons

50 minutes ago, Sawkye said:

My son and grandson are in lanzarote the now and want to know if the game is on DTV. 

I believe Elgin may be showing it. Will let you know if I figure out how to buy it, myself.

Edited by FifeSons

15 hours ago, FifeSons said:

By “would still prefer Bonnyrigg” I meant, would prefer Bonnyrigg to go down.

I want Albion Rovers to stay up ahead of either, though, because they’re OGs and Cliftonhill is superb.

If you’re referring to shedding of tears, that’ll happen regardless when we lose the playoffs!

Must admit I don't get the love for Coatbridge. Nothing against Albion Rovers but their ground is one of the worst to watch a game from, easily poorer than either Elgin or Bonnyrigg (as long as it is dry)

34 minutes ago, Nowhereman said:

Must admit I don't get the love for Coatbridge. Nothing against Albion Rovers but their ground is one of the worst to watch a game from, easily poorer than either Elgin or Bonnyrigg (as long as it is dry)

Think it's a combination of ease of travel and nostalgia as the ground is so old school and has a (limited) dilapidated charm. It is for me anyway. I like Borough Briggs though also.

16 hours ago, Sawkye said:

My son and grandson are in lanzarote the now and want to know if the game is on DTV. 

https://www.elgincity.net/news/latest-news/match-information-vs-dumbarton-3

2F7D0A6E-5993-4C98-8D57-9589222D4FEA.thumb.png.5fe5906982da6d39f7c5929a39bce4a3.png

Says it’s available for overseas viewers. I’ve signed up, but can’t see the option to buy it.

Anyone at Elgin know what the deal is?

Disappointed to lose any game through an injury time goal as I would've hoped we could see it out. 

Congratulations to Elgin on securing their place in the league next season as well, especially after that run they went through in March into April

10 minutes ago, Clarko_son said:

Disappointed to lose any game through an injury time goal as I would've hoped we could see it out. 

Congratulations to Elgin on securing their place in the league next season as well, especially after that run they went through in March into April

Yes Elgin I think only 3 wins feb-apr and 2 of them against us